Posting?

Tools    

Hey, I just joined this site today and I'd like to post reviews, essays, etc. The question is, HOW DO I??

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Hey, I just joined this site today and I'd like to post reviews, essays, etc. The question is, HOW DO I??
Go for it, and welcome to the site. You have some great movies on your Top 10

And at the bottom, you can see a place to check a box to "Suggest this post for inclusion in the Reviews area"

Also look up top and find the category right for you. You can click on "Forums" to find different categories. I like to read "New Posts" so I click that.

Hit Search at the top and type in keywords on your topic in case a threads been already made for it

Go to the section where your topic applies, and make the thread, just like the one you made here

Go to sleep. A pod will eventually get ya. Then you'll be off.

We don't solicit Essays (I'm not against posting other things there, but they'd have to be unique to this site and I'd be incredibly picky about them).

Reviews, on the other hand, are just posted on the forums and tagged by our mods. You can flag a post as a review with the checkbox just after the text area, and it'll go into an approval queue for us to review. You can find a bit more elaboration on this in this thread, and you can click the link next to the aforementioned checkbox for more information about what criteria have to be met for a review to be accepted/added to the Reviews area.

Welcome, by the way. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hit Search at the top and type in keywords on your topic in case a threads been already made for it
This is an important step . Must admit i get more annoyed than i should when i see the same threads all the time.

MovieG welcome to the site. The more you join in the conversations and activities, the more you will get out of the site If you do nothing but write reviews and don't mix, you won't get as many readers. So get out and meet the inmates here....and Welcome!

Welcome! I'm pretty new to the site, but as Citizen Rules said, get to know everyone and you'll love the site even more! ^_^

Have a good time here x