The Men of Our Dreams

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This hairy, cat?

He's so cute and fluffy.

Gratuitous bump for the lads because the ladies are getting all the love. Brendan Gleeson

He was so lovely in this movie.

That's Timothy Olyphant in Hitman. He was definitely smokin' hot. Fun movie, and she's stunning.

That's Timothy Olyphant in Hitman. He was definitely smokin' hot. Fun movie, and she's stunning.
OMG, I didn' even recognize him with no hair...no wonder he's so hot...it's Timothy Olyphant...the guy is basically sex on legs.

OMG, I didn' even recognize him with no hair...no wonder he's so hot...it's Timothy Olyphant...the guy is basically sex on legs.
I cannot deny, Gideo.

He has a lovely shaped head as well. Also has a nice derriere

but sadly I can't find a gratuitous man flesh photo.

I dont know how well known this guy is outside of Scotland ( @Camo ?) but he's rocking that kilt. Lovely deltoids.

trying again

Oh yes, Olga's another favourite of mine . Seeing that image reminds me how difficult it was when I was trying a modern recasting of Blade Runner, and especially Holden – in the end I thought of Timothy Olyphant and he seemed perfect.

Oh yes, Olga's another favourite of mine .
She's so beautiful. I loved the scene in the turkish restaurant. I thought they had great chemistry.

She's so beautiful. I loved the scene in the turkish restaurant. I thought they had great chemistry.
Yeah, I remember that.

And the scene after in the bedroom...

And the scene after in the bedroom...
Yes – note to self, watch Hitman in the near future.

Yeah I've seen it a few times. I love the opening scene in the hotel, and the fight scene. RARRRR.

I'll take Al Pacino from the 70's

[
Reminds me of William Hartnell talking about playing heavies – that it's all in the eyes and they should tell you how "rotten to the core" the character is.

Al Pacino exemplifies that in The Godfather and I think you can see it in this shot. It's like he's been able to switch off the lights and it's terrifying.

James Spader (or at least the way he looked in Stargate 1994)

Dat hair...
Yeah, Spader was totally hot when he was younger...Pretty in Pink, Less than Zero, even in White Palace...I was heartbroken when he showed up decades later on Boston Legal so chubby.

Yeah, Spader was totally hot when he was younger...Pretty in Pink, Less than Zero, even in White Palace...I was heartbroken when he showed up decades later on Boston Legal so chubby.
Strangely enough I found him very appealing in BL. I think it was because the character had a mind like a steel trap. I dont mind my men crushes a bit chubby.