I feel I owe an apology to this board

Tools    

Sorry man but you did, you got everything in the thread wrong. On top of that you went about it the wrong way. I'll see ya in the song tourney thread.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
You're right, but there's an enormous difference between a peacemaker and a troublemaker.
there sure is.

Why does Little Devil speak for Dteam6?

It's like they have a Master Blaster relationship from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Little Devil is the little guy (Master) and Dteam6 is the big guy (Blaster).

Miss Vicky is Mad Max and I'm Aunty Entity (Tina Turner).

And Dani8 and the rest of the IMDB crew are the obnoxious Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome children.

[quote=Cobpyth;1677202]
The context changed after this unclear apology thread, as has been stated many times. If you don't acknowledge this, then I must conclude that you're being willfully blind to this obvious change of context.
Miss Vicky just let all people know that she did know about it, as I stated. So no, I'm not being blind, I'm stating a fact that was also stated by the party in question [as you can read somewhere around this page]

That was a hypothetical statement. He would not have received her PM IF she was still on his ignore list. This has been painfully clear for a while. Again, if you're unwilling to acknowledge this, I must conclude for myself that you're being willfully biased.
as explained above.

You cannot possibly know someone's intentions unless you are a mind reader. You can simply conclude what someone's intentions were based on evidence. We're offering you the evidence which demonstrates that her intentions are not what you think they are, but you seem to be unwilling to accept it. I regret this.
words of thirds - as well intentioned as they may be don't necessarily produce a fact nor evidence. I can accept that you believe it to be the case but can not accept that you know the case to be so [obviously; and has nothing to do with you knowing the person in question, but rather that I know none]

No, it's not. We're exclusively talking about Miss Vicky's intentions here. The OP's intentions have long been established and we have had the decency not to question them, because we don't like to judge people before we get to know them. It's regretful that this decency was not shown towards Miss Vicky in this thread.
We had the same problem when we arrived. And yet we passed that,

You most certainly did not. The facts remain.
See above.

Again, I don't want this to become a debate based on wits. I simply want you to realize that you started a conflict that didn't need to be there. That's all.
it isn't a battle of wits at all. I certainly don't see it that way. As for the second part, I will remain in doubt.

In order to make things faster and easier, I will therefore simply ask you the following question:

Do you believe that there is any possibility that you may have been wrong about Miss Vicky's intentions?

Your answer to this question will make things much clearer for me and will prevent us from further unnecessary debate.

If the answer is "no", then there's no point in debating any longer.

If the answer is "yes", then I'm glad that you recognize this possibility and I propose that we leave it on that high note.
Only time can tell.

Why does Little Devil speak for Dteam6?

It's like they have a Master Blaster relationship from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Little Devil is the little guy (Master) and Dteam6 is the big guy (Blaster).

Miss Vicky is Mad Max and I'm Aunty Entity (Tina Turner).
I don't. I made an observation, the observation was questioned, I demonstrated the falacy, and so on, till the person in question answered it for me.

I don't. I made an observation, the observation was questioned, I demonstrated the falacy, and so on, till the person in question answered it for me.
I thought I was done here but you are misrepresenting her words and that should stop.

I demonstrated the falacy,
Downvote.

MOVIE FORUMS 2017:

MAD VICKY
& MASTER BLASTER,

THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO SETTLE THIS:

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Are people fighting in an apology thread?

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Time to close another thread.
I agree. it's the wort

Yup SC's got the right idea, we need a MoFo Thunder Dome thread to contain all the fighting. When ever a dispute breaks out, it gets sent to the Dome...self contained that way.

Yup SC's got the right idea, we need a MoFo Thunder Dome thread to contain all the fighting. When ever a dispute breaks out, it gets sent to the Dome...self contained that way.
There's already a couple of them:

The MoFo Fight Club and Thunderdome

The Pretend You're Fighting MoFo Thunderdome