Favourite Horror Movie Death Scenes...

Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
The guy getting his brains splattered in the drive thru in Final Destination 3.

I <3 Freddy Krueger
I like in Freddy vs Jason How freddy was about to kill Gib and Jason Kills her and that white haired dude on top of her.

Pet Cemetary - that lil kid under the bed with the scalpel gets me every time!
that's the one

my favourite death scene was in the movie Final Destination 2, when the barbed wire cuts that guy into pieces. That was pretty gross and unexpected!

Resident Evil when the black dude got carved up in little cubicles by the lasers. Just looked coooooooool.

Sleepaway Camp 3: The flagpole death...watch the unedited version and see her head go splat!

people DYING!!!

One of my favorite death was in Freddy vs. Jason when Jason slashed three guy with the machete in the rave one by one, and then he kept killing people right after that. That was so cool. One of my favorite horror movie slasher.

PAGAN WISDOM SHALL REIGN AGAIN
What about little gouging? Hostel, y'know the little chinese having her eye <<carefully>> ripped out!!!

Kool Aid Man
in the Hills Have Eyes (2006) when the gas station guy blows his own head off with the shotgun i love that part of the movie and in Bride of Chucky when the guy with the piercings dies i just like the look on his face when chucky's head turns around and looks at him i was just waiting for the HOLY S**T HE'S ALIVE!!!! to come out of his mouth

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I would say the horror deaths at this link right HERE

http://www.maximonline.com/slideshow...or.aspx?film=1

Are pretty awesome. Some of the best? Absoloutly. Some of the goriest? Oh yes. Get a bucket ready and click.
In Maxim's #1 death scene of Jason smashing that girl's face he totally cups a feel of both left and right and tries to take her shirt off. Jason is the best.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

In Halloween, when that kid with the glasses get picked up by Myers onto the wall and stabs him, and he's still on the wall without his feet touching the floor. Very Brutal.

ooooooo....saw a GREAT one last night....

in City of the Living Dead one woman dies out of sheer fright...ok, thats not exciting, BUT...the fright makes her bleed from her eyes, then regurgitate her entire digestive organs...intestines, stomach, bowel...everything...right out her mouth...I almost gagged!

Horrorphiliac

Ichi the Killer - Ichi murders a pimp by slicing him right down the middle with the intention of saving the prostitute he befriended the night before. When the prostitute looks to Ichi, he says "It's alright, I'll beat you up from now on". Prostitute has a meltdown and tries to beat Ichi with a baseball bat, but Ichi slashes her throat and she proceeds to stumble around the room spraying blood absolutely EVERYWHERE. Shocking? Yes. Disturbing? Very. Comical? You bet!

Dead Alive - Near the end of the movie where Our Hero goes Rambo with the lawnmower and plays slip & slide in the gory mess. Yet another darkly humorous death scene.

Cannibal Holocaust - Holds the record for most disturbing death scenes. The brutal rape, beating, and decapitation of Fay Daniels. The bare-handed abortion of an indigenous women who is beaten over the head with rocks immediately afterwards. However, when Alan's cameraman has his genitalia removed and is then mutilated & eaten-- that twisted my guts in knot.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing."

Macbeth

The guy getting his brains splattered in the drive thru in Final Destination 3.
That was pretty sweet. The bus splatter scene was even better earlier in the same series though I do believe it's physically impossible to be hit smack on by a vehicle and have chunks of meat and bone disperse into a hundred tiny little pieces in a million different directions. Her body should have stayed intact really though her innards would be pretty scrambled and she would have travelled the way of Supergirl for a good 30 or 40 meters or so.

Welcome to the human race...
There are a few out of the Evil Dead movies that come to mind. The best in each one...

In Evil Dead 1, Ash cleaving Linda's head off with a shovel, only to have the corpse land on him and start spewing blood over his face. So ridiculous I have to laugh.

And in Evil Dead 2, the best would probably be when Jake the hillbilly is dragged into the cellar and eviscerated, shooting twelve gallons of blood out in the process. Also humorous due to the pink and bubbly fake blood used.

Oh yeah, the death scenes in Evil Dead are priceless...

"I am."

The Alien getting sucked through the tiny hole made in the space craft in outter space from one of the 'Alien' films.