Who loves Patricia Arquette...

Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
... and not just becuase she is increditably beautiful?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	patricia.jpg
Views:	1428
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	402  

Not Nic Cage, apparently.

When it comes to the Arquette gals, I'm MUCH more enamored with big sister Rosanna. Get me, Toto? Patricia's OK, but has never really done anything for me as far as her looks alone. Not that Rosanna is one of the great beauties of the silver screen - I've always kind of thought of her as a poor man's Nastassja Kinski. But given the choice between Rosanna and Patricia, I'd take the older sister every day of the week. Plus, she'll always be Marcy to me ("Surrender, Dorothy!"). I don't think Rosanna is overly pretty, but she's sexy - if you'll allow the distinction.

I've liked some of Patricia's work as an actress, in particular Bringing Out the Dead, Flirting with Disaster, Ed Wood, Nightwatch, The Indian Runner, True Romance and this year's Human Nature. But she's not a favorite I look forward to seeing in projects. Not a detriment either, just not a favorite.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Not Nic Cage, apparently.

When it comes to the Arquette gals, I'm MUCH more enamoured with big sister Rosanna
You're not alone man, you're not alone.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Fat of the Mailbox
I've never raaly heard of her older sister. I'm going to chekc her out right now.
BUt you gotta admit, Patricia was great in Lost Highway.

No I don't. I think Lost Highway is Lynch's worst film (yes, even worse than Dune), and like everybody else in the cast Patricia was wasted.

Diff'rent strokes, Mr. Drummond.

Rosanna Arquette, who you may have seen in After Hours, Pulp Fiction, Cronenberg's Crash, 8 Million Ways to Die, Silverado, and most prominently as a star Desperately Seeking Susan, is Patricia's older sister. Their younger brother is of course David Arquette of Scream, Eight-Legged Freaks, annoying long-distance service pitchman, etc. Their father, who passed away last year, was Lewis Arquette, a character actor you may recognize from Waiting for Guffman or "The Waltons".

The Fat of the Mailbox
I liked Lost Highway. It was a great art film.

Its hard to believe David and Patricia Arquette are related. David is kinda, well, goofy lookin.

I think they are both very sexy, but Rosanna is by far the better sis on screen. IMO anywho.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Why does Lynch get away with jerking off in public so much? I'm not sure that Lost Highway is worse than Inland Empire, but I've heard a few MoFos defend both and enjoy them. That's fine with me, and good for you, but it just makes me wonder if you ever consider the fact that you are a member of a cult? No biggie to me, since every true film lover is a member of multiple cults, but I don't recommend that any of us head to some Third World Country and wait for our "Fearless Leader" to advocate our drinking of Flavor Aid.

P.S. I vote for Rosanna too, but that may be because I came across her first. Then again, I wouldn't kick Patricia outta the car.

Wait. Lynch has been jerking off in public? I thought that was Pee Wee Herman's gig.

Anyway, huge Patricia fans here at this house and we especially love her totally sappy and predictable show called Medium. There I said it, you can all start tossing tomatoes my way if you like.

What Seems To Be Your Boggle?
My favourite film of all time is True Romance, it was the first time i saw Patricia Arquette as well, in her prime she was gorgeous and even now she looks great, seen her in plenty of things now, saw here a few weeks back in Medium which i thought was a decent show, never been a big fan of Rosetta, In terms of looks that is. Both talented women tho.

What Seems To Be Your Boggle?
That's Rosanna. Rosetta is the stone. Not like Mick and Keith, but like the pyramids.

Your very witty aren't you, its impressive, My bad i don't know why i put Rosetta.

Movie Forums Member
She played a really good roll in Pulp Fiction