Paramount Confirms the ‘Transformers’ x ‘G.I. Joe’ Live Action Movie

Tools    

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...lly-happening/

The final moments of last year’s live action movie Transformers: Rise of the Beasts set the stage for an interesting franchise crossover. The main character of the film, Noah (Anthony Ramos), is invited to join the top secret G.I. Joe team, suggesting that a future movie in the Transformers franchise will bring both iconic properties together for an epic mashup.

But how serious was Paramount about that tease? The studio revealed at CinemaCon this afternoon that they are definitely planning on making that Transformers x G.I. Joe movie!

Deadline reports out of CinemaCon, “Steven Spielberg is executive producing. No filmmaker attached, despite the idea being hatched by filmmaker Steven Caple. Jr. in Rise of the Beasts.”

The site adds in today’s report, “Transformers producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura is returning along with Mark Vahradian, Michael Bay, Tom DeSanto & Don Murphy.”

This won’t be the first time the Transformers and G.I. Joe properties have collided. Like Aliens and Predator, they came together in the world of comic books before the movies.

Additionally, a new animated movie titled Transformers One is coming soon from Paramount. It hits theaters September 13, featuring Chris Hemsworth and Scarlett Johansson.

I can hardly wait to not see this! I mean, I'm not seeing it now, but only because it mercifully doesn't exist yet. Once it has made a billion dollars in China, then I can start ignoring it properly.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'd probably watch it. I liked the Burton version and enjoyed the series.

You ready? You look ready.
Autobots, self destruct!

Damn, didn't work.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'd probably watch it. I liked the Burton version and enjoyed the series.
Who is Burton?