What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Sometimes it is!

Back in the day, there was this poster who always knew when it was my dinner time and when it was pizza time too. Always gave me a bad time when I had to go for dinner.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Sometimes it is!

Back in the day, there was this poster who always knew when it was my dinner time and when it was pizza time too. Always gave me a bad time when I had to go for dinner.

The problem is that you eat dinner too late. By the time you're starting your dinner, the rest of the country has already finished their dinner.

I know, I know we should eat a bit earlier....we use to eat dinner at 6:30pm, now it's more like 8pm PST.
You are just eating dinner on the European time not the American time anymore.. European countries and other countries that still hold to the tradition.. eat dinner very late... my Argentine friend doesnt eat until after 10pm... which to me makes no sense...

You are just eating dinner on the European time not the American time anymore.. European countries and other countries that still hold to the tradition.. eat dinner very late... my Argentine friend doesnt eat until after 10pm... which to me makes no sense...

We tend to eat dinner pretty late sometimes too. On nights when we're busy, sometimes we don't eat dinner until almost midnight.

Midnight! OK you win That's late. I try to be in bed by midnight.

I'm rarely in bed by midnight. I'm usually up most of the night working on the computer, and I don't go to sleep until around 5 or 6 AM.

Watching an episode of Bones that I have been trying to make it thru.. and crocheting...

Watching Starship Troopers for the Sci-Fi HoF, and dreading the bug aliens showing up.
I always thought that was a stupid film and the main bug looks like a woman's p***y....

Watching Starship Troopers for the Sci-Fi HoF, and dreading the bug aliens showing up.
I always thought that was a stupid film and the main bug looks like a woman's p***y....

I don't know yet. I'm only about 40 minutes into it, and the bugs haven't shown up yet.