A Prime 100

→ in
Tools    

Wreck-It Ralph is one of my favorite animated films, and Halloween is great of course!

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Wreck-It Ralph is one of my favorite animated films, and Halloween is great of course!
Take it your excited about Wreck It Ralph 2 then?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

93. Wreck It Ralph

"They invited Pac-Man? That cherry-chasing dot-muncher isn't even part of this game!"

Wreck It Ralph is an animated movie like no other. All your favourite arcade games characters on the big screen has never looked so better. Add Humour, heart, loveable characters, and a very nice story to the mix and what you get is one very enjoyable movie. Its a movie so imagintive, so original, and so damn fun that it deserves its spot here on my top 100.

I'm not much of a video game person, so Wreck It Ralph is another movie that I had low expectations for when I saw it, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it.

Big fan of Halloween, Flight, and Wreck It Ralph.

I also really liked The Equalizer, although I wasn't crazy about the action scenes. It was the rest of the movie I enjoyed most.

Haven't seen Friday.

Take it your excited about Wreck It Ralph 2 then?.
Oh yes, haven't heard much about it though.

Great list so far! How do you feel about the Transformers live-action movies?

Rep for 300, the only other one I've seen is Watchmen but wasn't a fan.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Great list so far! How do you feel about the Transformers live-action movies?
The first movie was fun even tho the story sucked. The rest of the sequels sucked, especially the last one.

your imagery's *very* interesting

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
your imagery's *very* interesting 😄
Thanks mate. Its taking a lot of time creating and re-sizing all the pics but it looks pretty good.

Starred Up is the first film from your list I haven't seen. Never even heard about it either, but your description makes it sound a little different and a little better than what I could imagine it would be.

Watchmen is most certainly one of the most underrated comic book movies out there. It's such a down to earth yet epic tale of human beings and their facades as heroes. It's well written and has such an imaginative visual approach. Probably the most true-to-the-page comic book film ever made. Amazing and it should be seen in the director's cut version.

300 is one of the most stylish badass movies out there. Yes, it's style over substance, but the film knows it and loves itself for it. Great fun and some awesome action scenes!

Bloodsport I have seen some of it, but never the full film. I want to though, looks like great fun.

Con Air I recently reviewed and said many of the same things you do. It's badass, it's fun, cheesy and with great characters delivering great one-liners! So much fun!

List looks good so far, Optimus!

The first movie was fun even tho the story sucked. The rest of the sequels sucked, especially the last one.
The last one was garbage. One of the worst movies of 2014.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Sorry i left this thread guys. First off i was put on the night shift in work for the past month, which was not fun. And then i only went and dropped my Iphone in the bath. So i was pretty pissed off as you can imagine. Anyway, my phone had all my list, pictures, and the layout of this thread all saved on it, which ive now lost, and to be honest i haven't got the energy to try and figure it all out again.

Master of My Domain
Nice picks so far Optimus. I like how it has greatly improved from your last top favorites films list.

Which reminds me. I need to do a new one soon too...