Any good really dark kidnapping/captivity movies?

Tools    

Hahahaha

Oops, sorry. That was a pretty bad typo on my part...

Oh...you're one of those...
One of those?

One of those who thinks any movie made before the year 2000 is not worth investing in.
I didn't say that, I said that I wasn't accustomed to them. I've grown up watching only modern films, so it takes some adjustment. I'm willing to give them a shot.

Saw (2004) - James Wan

(Instant Classic for me)

Creep (2014) - Patrick Brice

(Not really a kidnapping movie but it's so good and convincing. One of my favorite horror from 2010's)

Gideon58 had a strange way of wording his sentence, but I understand what he means now so it's all good.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Gideon58 had a strange way of wording his sentence, but I understand what he means now so it's all good.
It's cool. Gideon is lovely.

Nice thread. A couple of mentions here I should put on my list.

Here's one for you. This movie freaked me out

I'd give this one a go.
This sounds exactly like another movie I saw with Keifer Sutherland in it. It even has the same title.

Shocked no-one has brought this one up...
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Shocked no-one has brought this one up...
Oh yeah I didn't see this, or any David Lynch movie. I only seen Boxing Helena, I think that's his daughter.

Oh yeah I didn't see this, or any David Lynch movie. I only seen Boxing Helena, I think that's his daughter.
Highly recommend it, very much a Masterpiece.

This sounds exactly like another movie I saw with Keifer Sutherland in it. It even has the same title.
That's an american version that came out five years later and was actually directed by the same director. Needless to say that the remake doesn't come close to the Dutch original.