Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
These were all recommendations from you guys from the "Best Films on Loneliness"

-Walkabout
-The Station Agent
-Atlantic City
-Fanny and Alexander

If you could rate them, I'd highly appreciate it. I only have so much time and there's a good chance I can't watch them all.

These were all recommendations from you guys from the "Best Films on Loneliness"

-Walkabout
-The Station Agent
-Atlantic City
-Fanny and Alexander

If you could rate them, I'd highly appreciate it. I only have so much time and there's a good chance I can't watch them all.
Atlantic City is a good one, and I've been meaning to rewatch it.

Walkabout

The Station Agent

Atlantic City

Fanny and Alexander
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

-Walkabout
-The Station Agent
-Atlantic City
-Fanny and Alexander

Atlantic City

Walkabout

-Walkabout
-The Station Agent
-Atlantic City
-Fanny and Alexander

Walkabout

The Station Agent

Lord High Filmquisitor
In the mood to rewatch one of my favorites.

I absolutely love that one too. It's probably going to be my next BluRay purchase.

Tonight I'm rewatching Gone Girl, as my girlfriend hasn't seen it yet.