Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
You guys choose... Should I watch "The Red Shoes" or "The Wedding" (Altman)... I have quite a few DVDs and VHS from the library and thrift stores that I haven't saw either. Not real sure what to watch. I was considering "Wolf of Wall Street" though I've cooled off of Scorsese's latest stuff, or the film "Whiplash" only because I play drums. "Cookie's Fortune" is another film I have laying around that I've never watched.

How particular are you guys in picking a movie? Thanks to watching more film, this board, becoming more involved at the library, since I only watch one film a day, I prefer to watch something great. Hell, sometimes after a few bad errors of judgement, I'll watch something I already love for the soul

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't like know TOO much about what I'm going to watch to keep a clear and open mind, but is the film mainly about dancing and theater? I think it's why I've put it on hold for a while. I read a review (on accident) about an amazing 12 minute ballet scene, which wouldn't interest me.

The Red Shoes.

The ballet scene is kinda boring as it goes on too long (for me, obviously) but no, it's not all dancing. There's not a great deal of it in the overall scheme of things, actually.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Red Shoes is one of the most-beautiful-looking color films ever made, says plenty about the intersection of love and art and no, the ballet could go on longer since it's a masterpiece of cinematic surrealism.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Well, time to get Jason Goes to Hell out of the way.

Lord High Filmquisitor
And finally we arrive to the utter absurdity that is Jason X.

And finally we arrive to the utter absurdity that is Jason X.

whole fun in my opinion hahah love it !

Kiss the Other Sheik (1965)
"Oggi, domani, dopodomani" (original title)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...