A "Crap" Movie You Liked?

Tools    

BANNED
I have two very disturbing movies that I liked but would not want to see again..

A Clockwork Orange

Requim For A Dream

Any comments on those two?

Commando - i found that very entertaining, however....Arnie...u know..

Why am I here?
Isn't Troopers deliberately cheesy though, I read somewhere that the director delibratly picked crappy actors so they wouldn't realise they were in a futuristic parody of the Vietnam war.

Sic Networks

I'm gonna add Head of State to this list. Poorly made, but still entertaining. There'd be entire 5 minute periods where I wouldn't so much as chuckle (because, for the most part, there weren't any jokes). However, to its credit, the flick would end its slump with something downright hysterial that I'd laugh at for, literally, a minute solid.

It was troughs and peaks most of the way through, and very disjointed, but hey, I liked it.

Thanks for your thoughts Chris. I planned on seeing it Monday night . People have their own opinions so, I might like it.....maybe not.
I have somewhat other options now that I didn't want to now like The Core. I'll let ya'll know on the forums.

******* by Nature
Jeepers Creepers. I dont think it is crap, but alot of people do.
Hollow Man. It enjoyable.
From Dusk till Dawn shouldnt even be put in this category, its a ****in awesome film!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1_25cursedpirate.jpg (12.8 KB, 185 views)

I am having a nervous breakdance
If I liked it it's not a crap movie.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Lets put a smile on that block
WOW, theres loads, im a big fan of crappy movies...

Final Destination 2...and 1 i spose
Mars Attacks i LOVE
Starship Troopers
and a film i saw in the US a few years back called "MAgic in the Water" that was intersting, something like a friendly loch ness monster who eats Oreo cookies. Anyone see it?

Right, "Cat Amongst The Pigeons" time.

I quite enjoyed Battlefield Earth when I watched it last week. As it had been universally slated I was expecting absolutely nothing and was pleasantly surprised. It was always going to be better than the complete heap of sh*te I was expecting.

I have heard rumours of a sequel which would be pushing it a little too far though.

I like all the usual "crap" movie suspects as well:

Adam Sandler movies
"Bad" 80s flicks like 16 Candles, Mannequin and The Sure Thing.
Most teen movies (10 Things, Can't Hardly Wait, She's All That etc)
Starship Troopers

Also:
Ski School "You cannot harm me I have perfect hair!"

one word -- "RAD"!

DESECRATION!!! THAT IS ONE ****TY MOVIE THAT I REALLY LIKED, ANOTHER IS BAD TASTE.

Lets put a smile on that block
My Bro has just been to the sates and he bought me back on of THE crappest movies but i LOVE it. You horror buffs may remeber it, "Killer Klowns - From Outer Space!" Its so funny! its really cheesy, i used to love it when i was younger and i still do. The way they kill poeple by wrapping them in candy floss cocoons and they throw little bits of popcorn at people that grow into alien critters. its awsome!!

I never really thought of Starship Troopers as a crap movie, but on the list it goes, 'cause I loved it. The rest:

Dogma
Battlefield Earth
Titan A.E.
Stealing Harvard
Batman And Robin
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure ( )

The Adventure Starts Here!
Nooooooo, Bill and Ted (the first one) was NOT a crap movie. No, no, no.

My definition of crap movie is one that either doesn't do well at the box office or gets panned by the critics -- or both. Some of these can go on to do well on video.

Caddyshack
Spy Hard
UHF
Brain Donors (Love this movie!)
It
The Stand
Clue

hmm...i'm not a big fan of Tom Green but road trip i enjoyed.
also maybe Dead man on calmpus.

Movie Explorer
The Toxic Avenger. I own it. I love it. It's one helluva cheesy horror/comedy b-movie but it's also a cult classic and just GREAT! LOL!!!

******* by Nature
Caddyshack is not a crap movie. Its legendary. Take Bill Murray's Cindrella Story. Pure genious.