Scooby Doo

→ in
Tools    

Here I am/There I go
my review
It was a childrens movie, and will please the children. What did everyone else think of this film?

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Pile of Sh*t

Kudos on the review though

Posted my thoughts on SD over int eh other thread about it...

I believe I refferred to it as Scooby Poo

Enemies are so stimulating.
i thought it was wicked. sarah michelle gellar was sooooooo hot in it too..which probably helped.

the only thing i am unsure of still is the person they chose to be the bady...i just thought they should have got someone else. i mean ?? is normally on there side in all the other ones. it didnt really make sense. maybe that was supposed to be their amazing twist or sommit.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Surprisingly not bad. Long story: Staying at a Holiday inn, couldn't sleep, ordered it from the pay per view. I actually liked it. How can you hate a movie where Scrappy Doo is the villain? This was dumb fun with good CGI effects and Matthew Lillard was funny as Shaggy. It's the Howard The Duck for a new generation. (and I LIKED Howard The Duck)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally posted by Monkeypunch
How can you hate a movie where Scrappy Doo is the villain? It's the Howard The Duck for a new generation. (and I LIKED Howard The Duck)
Absoloutly agree! Howard the Duck RULES! as does Scrappy Doo.
I loved "Scooby" I thought it was good for the adults (the little subtle jokes about shaggys dope smoking habits) and Scrappy making me laugh out loud. But io also thought it was good for the kids too, which were mainly the bits i thought were lame but kids will love.
Cool Film!

I think it's stupid... but kids will definitely enjoy this movie.

This wasn't all that bad. However, it's meant for either children under the age of 10 or people that are absolutely stoned out of their minds. If you fall into either of these categories, see this movie cause you will love it. Otherwise, don't bother.

Oh yeah, I think that the director knew there'd be stoners watching this cuase there was a ton of drug references. You know Scooby and Shaggy smoke the dope, there's no denying it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Can I reverse my opinion on Scooby-Doo? It's weird what you'll find funny when you're going to a funeral....Scooby Doo, in hindsight was awful, and not worthy of comparisons to Howard the Duck!

I thought it was good, taking in account that it was a kid movie.

[spoilers="Scooby Doo"]When Shaggy is switched to Daphne's body, did anyone else notice that he said "What's wrong with you Daph, don't you ever eat?"? Or did you notice that when it says "2 years later", they have a close-up of the van with smoke coming out and Shaggy and Scoob giggling?[/quote]

I thought it was alot like Shrek in teh fact that they have a lot of "inside jokes" for the adults who have to take their kids to see it. Overall Star Count: ***