What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

last Movies 300

Watched 'Wild Hogs' - pretty funny 7/10

Just the day before yesterday, I watched 300.

Reign Over Me was really good (Adam Sandler's new movie). I think Sandler plays serious roles really well and there were some parts that made me laugh. 7/10

Mine was '300' which I found pretty good, especially in the visual department.

I believe I'll be catching this one today.

Wild Hogs ~ I really enjoyed this movie. It was corny, predictable and just plain "popcorn" fun.

Reign Over Me this was a very good movie and quite different from the silly Adam sandler movies. Sandler and Cheadle were both brilliant . The movie had it's funny moments, but was also very heart warming and had a great story to it. *****

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (9/10)

Meecrob "You know, that stuff you get as a appetizer at Thai food restaurants. "meecrob" is way grosser than "****," dude. I'd scarf down a whole wet bucket full of **** before I ate another plate of meecrob." Cartman

300, worth it

300 - great comedy

Mine was 300 too. I had a lot of fun really, Gerald Butler is a real badass

The Hills Have Eyes 2

Had potential, if only the characters were used to maybe embrace some of the humour the film was verging on and not just keeping the survivors as the most likeable characters, i was really hoping they'd kill them off and let the unlikeables survive bearing in mind the originals tone. The mutants were also minimal, needed more on them. Just an average horror film, some good gore and i guess quite a low budget.

"The Queen" -- good script, well acted, great character development

Before that, "Ray" -- great makeup, great performance, great soundtrack

Before that, "The Notebook" The book was great, but it really was about the elderly couple's relationship, not their youth. The movie turned it around, of course, focused on the couple in their youth, catering to the youngsters who buy the popcorn today. Example of the shift in emphasis: The book ends with the wife unbuttoning the husband's shirt prior to the implied act of making love. The movie ends with two old people getting in bed together so they can die. Which is the only reason that the 29-and-younger crowd think an elderly man and elderly woman would get in bed together.

Before that, "Gods and Generals," which was boooring!

Before that, "Saving Pvt. Ryan," which was very disappointing. (My sons treated me to those last two films because of my interest in history.)

http://www.clearvisionstudios.com