Fav Members

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by miniontv
If i've missed anyone out I'm sorry, I can't name everyone because I'm quite new here.
Mel Gibson tells me he's deeply hurt...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My favorite members know exactly who they'd are, I'd wager. And to those of you who don't know it, and therefore conclude that they're not among my favorites, I can only say that, in most of your cases, you probably would be among them if I only knew you better.

Originally posted by miniontv
I also like Kevin Spacey. He's just really nice. Everytime I see him I just feel so good inside. His little round head......
Ditto.

I think MY favorite members here know who they are too. Either we've spoken once or many times via the PM system or AIM/Yahoo, or your posts amuse me (Holden, Piddy, Travis - I'll name you three). There's nobody here that gets on my nerves, so that's good.

EDIT: miniontv is pretty cool too (how could I forget when I'm quoting him up above?).

Hey Jason, like i said i hadnt finished, and you were ALWAYS going to be on the list, i just hadnt finished typing up my little segment about you!

Jason/SC/ Sexy I could go on for ages about Jason, he is a great guy. He was the first not only to welcome me to the site but also to make me feel welcome, like part of the team. I missed him when he left for a while. A good man, who knows how to talk the talk and walk the walk, he reminds me of so many of my offline friends.

Herod a great debator, a terrible avatarist

more as i get more time, for i like ALOT of people here!

My favorite members know exactly who they'd are, I'd wager. And to those of you who don't know it, and therefore conclude that they're not among my favorites, I can only say that, in most of your cases, you probably would be among them if I only knew you better.
so does that include me than?

I have an unusual amount of time to kill, so today is "resurrect old threads" day. I'm amazed this one got as many replies as it did without forming any major rifts between MoFos. I suppose we're a laid-back bunch at heart.

My life isn't written very well.
Yoda, Sir Toose, Naisy; Page 2 of this thread describes how I felt about you at the time. Gladly, none of those sentiments have changed; you guys are still 3 of my Favs.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Still Yoda, Holds and Slay.

Not to say I don't dig on Toose. We just don't talk all that often. But when we do [case study: at the end of each year]...

still pretty much everyone with the exception of a few, but this thread isnt about paying out my least fav members, so i wont go into details..........although temptation is there.

My life isn't written very well.
This list is still how I feel about you all, so I'll re-post it in case you didn't feel like going back 2 pages:

Originally posted by r3port3r66 1-18-2003

Toose: Because I can feel the warmth, and love he has for his family.

Sexy Celebrity: His cutting wit never fails to expose his finesse of life. And he's pretty sexy too.

Aniko: She is the female version of Toose. Through all the reponsibilities of running a family, she always manages to make time here, and brighten all our days.

Caitlyn: Her posts can be short, but when they're not, it's clear she will make a difference in the world with her intellegence someday, if she hasn't already.

Silver Bullet: This guy is one of the most precocious members here. The vastness of his self-esteem is something I wish had. There is no doubt that he will become, if he hasn't already one of the most successful people making movies for us in the future.

Yoda: For obvious reasons; making this site happen. And his constant flair for making us question who we are with profound, enlightening and sometimes aggravating experiments in philosophy. I think he's genius.

Holden Pike: This member is why films are made. His appreciation for the art is respected among us all.

LordSlayton: I think his heart must be made of gold, because his posts here shine with intellegence and are never trivial.

Spud Racer: Even though I haven't heard much from him, he seems very missed here, and I hope one day he will be back on a regular basis. God speed to you.

Gracie: Another precocious member. And her practical jokes with the bbusername, always gets me!

jrs He always has some great insight to the topic at hand. He is also sensitive to those around him and that's a wonderful characteristic to have.

Firegod: His posts are so well written and thought out, it seems like everytime I read them, he's right in front of me. He also has the gift to make me understand what Yoda is saying sometimes.

Piddzilla: Another member who makes me feel like I have the intellegence of a cat. He can state exactly what he means both eloquently and briefly, and it always expresses exactly how he feels. His political views are strong and knowledgeable.

Naisy: He's like the hero here. His aura of chivalry seems to permeate the board. When I think of Naisy, I imagine him to look exactly like his avatar.

MonkeyPunch: A true artist. I don't think anyone here would say they haven't noticed his avatar and appreciated it. Someday I'd like to see a collage he's made of his life.

Herodotus: He's so mysterious. It always seems like he pops up just when you're thinking about him. I find him very comical too. He has good timing.

Film Fr3ak: Her sense of humor always makes a thread feel good. And if anyone's avatar represents the person behind it, I imagine Film Fr3ak to want to hug the world.

Iluv2viddyfilms: His views have made me think about people that fight for what they believe in. Sometimes I don't agree with his delivery, but his passion is admirable.

Travis_Bickle: I think he must be a movie historian or critic.
If ever there were a time capsule to be buried in case of a nuclear war, and re-opened centuries from now, I hope that Travis and Holden Pike were the ones to pick the films.

blibblobblib: This persons screen name makes me chuckle when I see it because I announciate it out everytime. And the fact that this person is in school, doesn't have a computer at home, and still makes time to post here, says loads about the site.

miniontv: He posts some of the funniest things that make no sense, but are hilarious. His cracks at Mel Gibson are twisted in a fun way. Black humor really becomes him.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Obviously someone wants this thread to live on for good entertainment. I think it's a good idea but I'm not sure how to go about it. Anyone want to one of my fave members?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally posted by r3port3r66

blibblobblib: This persons screen name makes me chuckle when I see it because I announciate it out everytime. And the fact that this person is in school, doesn't have a computer at home, and still makes time to post here, says loads about the site.

Oh jee, shucks.... How nice. I always thought i was just one of the not-so-popular members that just posted inherrant, unoticed comments randomly about twice a month.
But unlike my family and "friends"....You have noticed me!
And im glad you pointed out the thing about me being at university, i sometimes drag my self out of bed at TWO O'CLOCK in the afternoon THEN have to walk 10 MINUTES to uni to write on this darn board....But your all worth it

P.S - minion TV let me be one of your Faves! your one of mine! see below -
One of blibblobblibs Fav MOFO members: MinionTv

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hey! I'm in university too! AND I work at the same time! (Well, not at the same time, but you know what I mean). Plus, I am the father of two... feet.

Actually, I'm sitting here with this damned paper on Joel Schumacher that is supposed to be finished tomorrow, and what am I doing?? POSTING HERE!!! I should be everyone's favourite member. Which, of course, I am. You're all just too shy to say it.