Smilies and Moods: Post your own, or your ideas

Tools    

Those are great Naisy… especially the handshaking one…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yeah. I'm easily impressed.

Put me in your pocket...
Here are a few smilies I thought were fun...

I liked the handskaking one Naisy.

Put me in your pocket...
Thank you Cait and Naisy. Here's two more I like...and could think of threads to use them in...

The whip has such sexual undertones....I like it, the beheading one it a little tall but otherwise perfectamundo (I remember seeing that on a site once)

Get off my island

or

or

or

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Get off my island
ah, now that one rulez!

For McAllister

The hugging one is great and should possibly be added to the site, its useful and as for the winking one, im gobsmacked, it was only yesterday I was making one that looks IDENTICAL! hmm people are stealing my designs.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally posted by Revenge of Mr M

I really like this one Mr M.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally posted by MinionTV
What about this one?
That's pretty damn cool Minion, did you make it yourself?

One question, is he not supposed to say anyhing during the end sequence? I'm not seeing anything. My guess is that they're pac-man dots...?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I See You When You're Sleeping
hmm, check the new 'best music video's' thread i'm gonna make for info on it.

Originally posted by MinionTV
hmm, check the new 'best music video's' thread i'm gonna make for info on it.
OOOhhhh....I get it now. I don't generally watch video's, so I was totally clueless. It looked like other Pac-Man dot's discussing why he's just lying there, not realizing that they're part of the overall equation.

A novel adaptation.
It's from the Radiohead video "Just", right?