WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

I "researched" and it is a new bridge that traverses the Yarra River in Melbourne. Well I'll be. Quite a unique design.

Let's give the others a chance, and if there is no answer by tomorow afternoon, I'll reveal.
Ok. But there is only one other member that plays this game. I will wait for her to return then. Before I go there is also Mt St Helens.. is it that? I recall it erupting about 10 years ago and causing massive damage.

Ok. But there is only one other member that plays this game. I will wait for her to return then. Before I go there is also Mt St Helens.. is it that? I recall it erupting about 10 years ago and causing massive damage.
It is not Mt. Saint Helens, but you are getting much warmer. Are there any other volcanic mountains nereby Mt. Saint Helens?

It is not Mt. Saint Helens, but you are getting much warmer. Are there any other volcanic mountains nereby Mt. Saint Helens?
I expect there are. But if I was to google it then that is not playing fair is it? Leave it for Stirchley.

Mt Rainier?

Of course I knew you would get it right away. That’s right where I lived in Manhattan - 58th & 2nd Avenue.

Your turn.