The avatar above me, reminds me of a snake's tongue

this is, the avatar above me thread, oh sorry, whatever

Originally Posted by nebbit
The avatar above me, reminds me of a snake's tongue

this is, the avatar above me thread, oh sorry, whatever
I will take this as a compliment...thanks darlin'

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by 7thson
a thread with no purpose is never used for clothes.
Clothes with no purpose are really just thread.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Feed me breadcrumbs
And here I thought you were a serious lot.

Nebbit, that thing we talked about, when we agreed about it, I thought we were agreeing to something else, so forget about what we agreed and consider the other thing we talked about when we were talking about that other thing. Agreed?

Originally Posted by Mark
Nebbit, that thing we talked about, when we agreed about it, I thought we were agreeing to something else, so forget about what we agreed and consider the other thing we talked about when we were talking about that other thing. Agreed?
So now you are backing out, on what we first agreed, and if I am not wrong you want me now to agree to the other thing we discussed, well,.......... maybe............. ok............... agreed, no backing out now, agreed,

So now you are backing out, on what we first agreed, and if I am not wrong you want me now to agree to the other thing we discussed, well,.......... maybe............. ok............... agreed, no backing out now, agreed,
Wait a minute...I didn't think you'd be so agreeable. Let's back up a minute and think about this agreement. We first agreed on the first thing we talked about, but we also talked about that other thing that I'm now pitching to you to reconsider, which you have, but I'm not sure you've given it enough thought, and I'm afraid once we get started you're going to regret agreeing to switch to this other agreement, and I'd hate to be the one you blame for changing your decision from our first agreement to the other agreement. I agree that once we agree there should be no backing out, but let's make sure we agree on the right agreement. Agreed?

My life isn't written very well.
Wait a minute...I didn't think you'd be so agreeable. Let's back up a minute and think about this agreement. We first agreed on the first thing we talked about, but we also talked about that other thing that I'm now pitching to you to reconsider, which you have, but I'm not sure you've given it enough thought, and I'm afraid once we get started you're going to regret agreeing to switch to this other agreement, and I'd hate to be the one you blame for changing your decision from our first agreement to the other agreement. I agree that once we agree there should be no backing out, but let's make sure we agree on the right agreement. Agreed?
I don't think she should agree to anything that she doesn't want to agree to. If there's an agreement to be made it shouldn't have to be agreed upon without first agreeing that any agreement made is agreeable to both doing the agreeing. If one person stipulates which agreement is better agreed upon, then that's not really an agreement. I think a third agreement should be made; an agreement that suits both agreeing parties, agreeing to compromise within the first two agreements.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I think it you are trying to back out. What is this I am ready to take responsibility for my own decisions, so i am ready to agree on both things we discussed, the ball is now in your court, which do you agree to.

I think it you are trying to back out. What is this I am ready to take responsibility for my own decisions, so i am ready to agree on both things we discussed, the ball is now in your court, which do you agree to.
If the ball is in my court, then I say we take the bull by the horns and go for it. None of this beating around the bush stuff. Heck, the sky's the limit, so let's reach for the stars! A pack of wild horses couldn't keep me from doing what we agreed upon! I don't care what we hear through the grapevine, and even if people think we're jumping the gun, let's go balls out! It'll be a piece of cake, as long as we do it like a bat out of hell.

Agreed?

If the ball is in my court, then I say we take the bull by the horns and go for it. None of this beating around the bush stuff. Heck, the sky's the limit, so let's reach for the stars! A pack of wild horses couldn't keep me from doing what we agreed upon! I don't care what we hear through the grapevine, and even if people think we're jumping the gun, let's go balls out! It'll be a piece of cake, as long as we do it like a bat out of hell.

Agreed?
Agreed!

Agreed!
Okay................you first.

Now...... did we agree........ who is first isn't this something we should do together
Yes, you're right. Doing this at the same time would jointly keep us mutually in sync at the same time. Our actions would be united collectively and concurrently together. However, keeping this pace will be difficult. Are you up for the challenge?

Yes, you're right. Doing this at the same time would jointly keep us mutually in sync at the same time. Our actions would be united collectively and concurrently together. However, keeping this pace will be difficult. Are you up for the challenge?
Keeping up this pace maybe hard but I am ready for the challenge, that's of course if you are ready, we are in sync, I think I just want you to be ready for my onslaught as I have had my vitamins today If you have any second thoughts now is the time to air them agreed?

Keeping up this pace maybe hard but I am ready for the challenge, that's of course if you are ready, we are in sync, I think I just want you to be ready for my onslaught as I have had my vitamins today If you have any second thoughts now is the time to air them agreed?
I'm not having second thoughts, I'm having continual thoughts! I can't stop thinking about it! I can't wait until we get started! I've been looking forward to this ever since we agreed, and to hear that you've taken your vitamins makes me very excited! Bring on the onslaught! I'm ready for everything you've got!

there's a frog in my snake oil
I'm not having second thoughts, I'm having continual thoughts! I can't stop thinking about it! I can't wait until we get started! I've been looking forward to this ever since we agreed, and to hear that you've taken your vitamins makes me very excited! Bring on the onslaught! I'm ready for everything you've got!
Now i think it's clear you need someone to arbitrate here. Mark, you start from the left, Nebbie, you can be right until the end of tonight.

:stern-smilie-wearing-black: (damn, why does that never work?)