Film Lover's Checklist

Tools    

So many good movies, so little time.
There is a really nice site that lets you keep track of all the classic movies you have seen. It is very easy to use - you just check them off.

http://www.rinkworks.com/checklist/

They are divided into Oscars, Sight and Sound, AFI, Ebert, Maltin, Directors, Genre movies as well as some others.

It really gives you a good idea of what movies you need to see. If you fill it out then leave your user name in this thread and we can all see what others have seen.

My user name there - uconjack

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'll log in as some old Roman guy.

I use IMDb to keep track of all my movies.

Total Movies Seen - 817 but there's probably still others i saw but don't remember as a kid.

Anyways, i'm going try this one too.

So many good movies, so little time.
I never knew about that IMDB database for keeping track of your movies. It is really nice. its going to take a while. Thanks Zzat.

I use my own memory for keeping track of what movies I've seen. It's awesome! And it is totally Mac and Windows compatible.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

pretty cool...