The Ring 2 Trailer

Tools    

where may i see the ring 2 trailer? plz help

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
I didn't think that they had come out with one yet?? If they do, it definitely has to be a teaser trailer.

not out yet. however, im not even intersted. the first was good, but WTF is their problem. its ALL ABOUT BANK! GOD THAT PISSES ME OFF!
my name is anubi muhammad muhammad muhammad muhammad muhammad. im from the suburbs of australia, russia, india, china, america, cuba, canada...ok shouldnt have admitted that... korea, afghanistan, outer space and the late triassic period. i also have a green vagina. i thought it would be funny to spread 'chia pet seeds' on it but they grew on and i cant gettem off. plus, im black, asian, athiest and my lungs are robotic.

good idea

You know they got another movie coming out that looks awfully similar to the Ring.

check out the trailer at
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/the_grudge/

yeah, i've heard of that, it looks ok

The Japanese one will be better than than the North American version i think.

Anyone realise Hideo Nakato is directing? I had no idea, may faith has been restored, this may be worth watching, especialy as as far as i know its an original plot. (Hideo Nakato directing Ringu, Ringu 2 and Dark Water)

I can't wait for Ring 2 (the trailer is up now at the official site)

Does anyone know what the lady says in the trailer? I can't make out some parts.

Where the **** can I find a Windows Media format for the new trailer!! I've looked everywhere!!!! Please!! Help!! Has anyone else seen it!?? What is it like?

P.S. I'm not talking about the teaser.

I saw the trailer in the theater and just kept thinking... The Ring 2: We Should Have Quit While We're Ahead

I disagree, and I know a lot of people who are looking forward to this. But hey, you can have an opinion. Also, I finally got to see the new theatrical trailer; I finally found one (a Windows Media format) at movies.yahoo.com....I think it makes the movie look quite better than the teaser did. Can't wait.

Just a real quick question......It's been bothering me, but it's one mystery of the movie that I never quite figured out......So, who WAS the person that called the people right after they had watched the tape....was it Samara?? Or someone else? Does anyone know????!!!!

i think it was her dad

OMG!!! Was it really?? How?? I mean, like, did he say....or.....just, I don't know. But he DID know about the tape!! But how could he know if someone watched it.

And since the film is set in modern times,why was the footage in video format?-I mean ,who the hell uses VCR nowadays????And how did the voice on the phone get the viewer's phone number?