Who is THE most lame sidekick/henchman of all time?

Tools    

Basically, the question above. They make the hero/main character who he is, but once in a while there comes along one who you just can't stand, I can name quite a few, how about you? Ever sigh in relief you don't have that particular one? Honor him by mentioning him here.

Movie Forums Extra
Harry Potter

Semper Fooey
Yeah, Batman was an annoying sidekick to Robin.

whoa, I almost forgot that squeaky John Connor. Now that's annoying. Thnx for the reminder!

Yeah, Batman was an annoying sidekick to Robin.
Oops, is robin your type? "Well, the way the world is an' all, shouldn't we, well, shuffle 'em a little?" (joking there, don't take me seriously---AHHH!)

News bulletin: Exiled1 was found earlier today in a cheese vat on the Swiss border.

This one was easy......

So annoying!!! So annoying he/it took one of the coolest franchises in movie history, and made it unwatchable. The tremors from Jar Jars suckage still has kept me from seeing Episode III.

These two:

Not only are they annoying, but they're racist as well.

This one was easy......

So annoying!!! So annoying he/it took one of the coolest franchises in movie history, and made it unwatchable. The tremors from Jar Jars suckage still has kept me from seeing Episode III.
As annoyinig as he was, to place all the blame for the shitfest that is the first two epsidoes (I don't think the 3rd is that bad. Certainly nowhere near as bad as the previous two) on Jar Jar Binks is madness.

This one was easy......

yeah you're right, he is such a drag.

Robin hands now. Batman is so awesome he needs no sidekick. And you can get rid of Batgirl too. Alfred I dig.