Looking for a specific movie about handguns and time be rewound

Tools    

I'm looking for a movie that I haven't seen in over 10 years. The only time that I did see this was in middle school which was back in 1996 so the movie was done before 1999.

The movie in question is about 4 individuals whose lives are affected by gun violence. I only rememember 2 of the cases. There is a black man that is the movie's host that talks about the 4 cases. He says something like "4 kids will get the chance." and then the stories play.

Case 1
A high school student plays baseball and he is bullied by other students. Tired of being bullied, he puts a handgun in his backpack to prove a point. Later that day, the student is confronted by the bullies and in a back luck scenerio, the gun goes off, injuring the student. Everyone runs away because of the sound. The next scene, the student is wearing his baseball uniform and is sitting in a wheelchair that is outside on the baseball mound, paralzyed from the waist down because of the gun accident. He then wishes that he could go back in time to prevent the gun accident from happening.

Time is rewound and the same scene, but the student doesn't take a gun with him and plays baseball as usual.

Case 2
A student is bullied constantly and is considering sucide because he can't deal with life anymore. His girlfriend or female friend pleads with him not to kill himself, but he does with a handgun and the scene ends with the female friend hearing the gunshot over the phone.

Time is rewound and the same scene, but the student doesn't kill himself and agrees to get help.

The black man as the host talks more about gun violence and ends by saying "It happens forever."

I have no idea what this movie is called.

Not sticks & stones 1996. I may be off on the year that the movie was out.

It will be tough to find. Maybe Student Confidential (1986) ?
Four high school students are led into the world of adult vices by a shadowy millionaire.
EDIT:
And maybe something CBS Schoolbreak Special - an episode S12.E4 entitled "Kids Killing Kids" (1994)
Four separate stories are dramatized showing the tragic consequences when teens use guns to solve their problems, and how they can solve the same problem without guns.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214850...ws?ref_=tt_urv

Found it. It's cbs schoolbreak special - kids killing kids. That was another case that I remembered seeing. You're a lifesaver.

The next question is where do I find the remaining three stories to watch?

The next question is where do I find the remaining three stories to watch?

Perhaps it is next episode or episodes from these series, but it is definitely your "movie"

You are right. The mystery movie in question is kids killing kids. Found it on youtube. More of a tv series than a movie.