Object of my affection
You're pathetic.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Nitzer
You're pathetic.
So are you. Happy Birthday.
Originally Posted by gugamare
Dream Catcher
URGH, that is the only film in my memory that i was so so close to walking out on. the only reason i stayed was to see if the ending would be as ludicrous as the rest of the film. It lost me from the moment the disabled boy had wavy lines coming out of the end of his finger.

If my girlfriend didn't beg me I would've walked out of Batman & Robin...

Originally Posted by mikeCGP
If my girlfriend didn't beg me I would've walked out of Batman & Robin...
Wimp

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
So are you. Happy Birthday.

URGH, that is the only film in my memory that i was so so close to walking out on. the only reason i stayed was to see if the ending would be as ludicrous as the rest of the film. It lost me from the moment the disabled boy had wavy lines coming out of the end of his finger.
Yeah, when i first saw the trailer in the theatrs i was panting like a dog in anticipation. When the time came to actually view it, after it was over i was like " What the f**k" Just a terrible ending. Right up there with stepen king's ludacris looking alien in the movie "IT".

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Scooby Frickin Doo

The most dissapointing movie in my whole life. Not even joking.

my mom walked out of A Clockwork Orange while pregnant with me... but I loved it. Sorry, mom!

Almost walked out of "White Noise" last week-- now I wish I had!

"O", as in a terrible version of "Othello"

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
i never walked out of a movie because im really cautious of what i see and im too cheap to let $9 go to waste for nothing.
Haha me too. But when I was dragged to the theaters by friends, I have been tempted to walk out on 2 Fast 2 Furious , Hellboy , and Blue Crush

thin red line... I tried so hard to stay

http://www.design-projects.net/desproductions.html

I don't walk out the theater i just fell asleep.

though the price of the ticket was high, some things are just tooo powerful to endure like the caustic bile that rose up in my throat after the first ten mins of MAID IN MANHATTAN!!! yet i ate my nachos and sat through it, albeit with my back to the screen watching the dust dancing in the projection light, twas awe inspiring! i did walk out of when darkness falls and sweet november and fifty first dates, all of which were recomended by numpties i call friends!

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
The Incredibles... I was really bored by this movie, made me wish I brought a pillow.
how could you. after the tripe that was Finding Nemo how could you

i have never walked out of a film, although i have wanted to.

HOUSE OF THE DEAD was the only movie i almost did, but i had no way of getting home, so i stayed. i have stopped watchinga dvd half way through. actually, alot of them, but only 1 i can remember Deathwatch
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

Viddy well little brother
I wanted to leave an hour into to Closer. I dont care how good the reviews were. It bored the piss outta me. And Natalie Portman may just as well have worn a big coat! We might have seen more...

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by tboss
The Witches
Yes i nearly walked out of the theatre because the film was just a little too good as well.

"A Vitch who dares to answer back...will burn until her bones are Black!"

Crush
Confidence
Hide & Seek