Tools    

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Probably the CT136SA -

That's what we mean isn't it?
yes, that's it

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
yes, that's it
ahhhh good, 'cos I was torn between that and the TA510 tri-axle 14' long x 6' headroom.

The newest COOL trailer...

SIN CITY

the following trailers

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
Wild America
True Romance
Spongebob Squarepants
Batman Begins
Anchorman
Sin City
The Hostage
i,Robot
Fever Pitch
Ong Bak (both trailers)
Fantastic Four

l8r

I get pretty excited watching the new Sin City trailer.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

In the Mood for Love

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I get pretty excited watching the new Sin City trailer.
Yeah we can tell by your avatar. Im pumped about that one too.

Being a huge fan of the original Star Wars trilogy I was twitching when I saw the Episode I trailer for the first time in the theater.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
screw the film the sin city trailer was one of the best things ive seen.

and the new Zathura trailer looks pretty cool

Originally Posted by midnightrambler
I love the Sellars pics and think that Steve Martin was genius casting. This movie looks really really funny to me and a good way to bring this franchise back in style! you can see the trailer on this site and laugh your butt off
Nice one

Yech. I truly believe that it was a terrible idea to remake a classic that stood like a giant all by itself to begin with. And casting Martin was atrocious. I watched the trailer and it looks like pratfall city. Hasn’t Hillary Duff already cornered that market?

I love the trailers for Amélie and A Very Long Engagement. Perfect use of their prospective scores in order to produce those wonderful goosebumps that good trailers can cause. Not to mention, Jean-Pierre Jeunet's vision are all over the little snippets the trailers show, and these little snapshots break my heart because of their simplistic and utterly beautiful power.

God, I love his films.

my fav trailers are-
kill bill 1&2
Sin City
The Life Aquatic

Originally Posted by bloo
Sin City

Good choice, definitely the best i've seen in a while. HERE it is.

The best ttrailer ever was the Super Bowl Trailer for teh Matrix 2- i stayed up all night thinking about what scenes could go around the clips that i witnessed

Viddy well little brother
I always liked the ad for the Shiming. Its just so simple, the tense music and then the bloody elevator. Imagine the effect of this before anyone had ever seen it.