Of your top 10 movies, choose one that can be remade

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just know the music from the show. I've yet to even see the filmed version with Michael Crawford. But when you know of the show, and you know the kind of character that he will be playing, he will be good in it. I LOVED him as the Tony host. I always wish they say it will be him hosting again. He has by far been my favorite. I think that is because he seems to have old-time entertainer/song-and-dance man qualities about him.

I agree that Jackman is by far the best host of the Tonys. He's probably the best song and dance man today. I don't think there's anything that he can't do. He's funny, he's charming, and he's extremely talented.

BTW, the Michael Crawford version of "Barnum" is on YouTube:

I've been thinking about this and I can't pick anything from my top 10. For the movie closest to my top 10, I'll go with The Warriors.

Am I not right in thinking that a series is being made based on The Warriors? It was a fantastic film.

I am the Watcher in the Night
A couple of mine have already been remade or are in that process.

I guess I'd choose Battle Royale though, but set in Britain instead of Japan.
damn, battle royale set in the west country???

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Even though it's been remade already, as well as being perfect itself, I would pick Lolita as It'd be interesting to see a different interpretation of it.

Ahm shingeki no kyogin live action i hope they follow the storry and the characters i don't really like when they make the anime live action then change the storry for me it is ruining what I expect in the storry....