New Arnold Movies

Tools    

Which one you lookn forward to the most?

KING CONAN: CROWN OF IRON all the ****n way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WILL BE INSANELY BAD ASS!!! Can't wait for that one. T3 looks pretty ****n amazing too.

True lies 2: that should be good, it has been a while since the first one!

So lets put this into perspective.

Arnold's coming back in Terminator 3
Sly's coming back in Rocky VI
Harrison's doing Indiana Jones 4
and Mel's reprising his role for Mad Max IV

Sheesh, next we'll see Dustin doing The Graduate II
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by LordSlaytan

Sheesh, next we'll see Dustin doing The Graduate II

there is absolutely nothing wrong with adding on to an old series
just don't mess with a trilogy and we're ok
not looking forward to indiana jones 4 but t3 and a new rocky should bring generations of movie lovers back to the theatres
most things now-a-days have been based for the younger peoples
let's get some oldies back plz

I See You When You're Sleeping
----quick----
I think the Rocky series should be left dead and buried - bringing out a sixth film would be embarrassing.

True Lies 2. Q1 - why Q2 - ?

T3 - Should be 'ok'

Mad Max 4. That would work. I love that series.

Indy 4. I can hear the theme now..........pity Indy can't.

Originally posted by miniontv
----quick----
I think the Rocky series should be left dead and buried - bringing out a sixth film would be embarrassing.

True Lies 2. Q1 - why Q2 - ?

T3 - Should be 'ok'

Mad Max 4. That would work. I love that series.

Indy 4. I can hear the theme now..........pity Indy can't.
so basically any movie that you don't like wouldn't be good?

mad max 4 would suck, i love mad max movies but where could they possibly go with it?

T3 will have insane fx i imagine.

rocky shouldn't come back, unless he loses.

they SHOULD make a true lies 2
i think true lies was arnolds best movie, overall that movie was sweeet.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by theshape82

so basically any movie that you don't like wouldn't be good?
well basically, yeh. I'm not judging for loads of people, It's my opinion and I don't care what other people will think.

Originally posted by g0dzer0

rocky shouldn't come back, unless he loses.

blah
oh well

i'll just bump this thread I guess...

I heard from Conan's last couple monologues that Arnold is looking for films to be in since he is now no longer "The Governator" and HERE's the latest and if this has been posted somewhere else let me na, i just searched 'Arnold'.

I guess he's still going to be "The Governator"

The animated TV show and comic book, being co-developed by no less a superhero authority than Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee (pictured, right), won’t be out until next year, but this week EW offers an exclusive early look at Arnold’s cartoon alter-ego. “The Governator is going to be a great superhero, but he’ll also be Arnold Schwarzenegger,” Lee says of the semi-fictional character. “We’re using all the personal elements of Arnold’s life. We’re using his wife [Maria Shriver]. We’re using his kids. We’re using the fact that he used to be governor. Only after he leaves the governor’s office, Arnold decides to become a crime fighter and builds a secret high-tech crime-fighting center under his house in Brentwood.”
schweetness...

full article HERE

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I can only buy Arnold as a robot..... but that being said, as a cyborg, he is my favorite Teutonic Titwillow.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
When I saw the title of this thread on the forums index in the corner of my eye I initially read it as "Hey Arnold Movies" and assumed it was for discussing movies from the old Nickelodeon cartoon.

The second time I read it it made a lot more sense.

Of his old films the one I'd most like to see a sequel to is True Lies. Although in a weird way it would be quite entertaining to see him and DeVito team up again as one of the most unusual double acts I've ever seen.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Although in a weird way it would be quite entertaining to see him and DeVito team up again as one of the most unusual double acts I've ever seen.
Asked for and received!

Schwarzenegger and DeVito team up with Eddie Murphy for Twins sequel

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Yeah heard about this, must say that it has the potential to be absolutely shite!

As long as Michael Bay doesn't get his hands on it and decide that their heretige is actually that they're made from alien DNA instead of the well recieved and loved storyline of genetic testing.

You know, a kind of: this is an extra part of the story you didn't actually realise... kind of plot.