New Person

Tools    

Hi i am new and i just wanted to now what Movies you can talk about.I am Mr JJ and i just wanted to now what think you can do

Are you asking what movies we allow members to discuss on here or asking if anyone actually has enough sense to discuss movies? If it is the latter, I suggest you drop the attitude or move along... if not, I suggest you reword your post as it is not worded in such a way to win you any friends on here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Hi i am new and i just wanted to now what Movies you can talk about.I am Mr JJ and i just wanted to now what think you can do
By removing the word "think", it appears that you are asking twice, what we can discuss. I do wonder why you would ask that. I can think of one type of movie that you won't be discussing in too much detail. Besides those . . . chat away.

"...and I just wanted to know what the possibilities are on this site."

That's my interpretation.
The answer is: The possibilities are endless here at Movie Forums. A wide variety of movie topics, games, discussion of important and interesting subjects(not pertaining to movies), and much more. So welcome to MOFO and hello.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm starting to think that we are getting a series of joke threads posted here the last few days. At least "Mr JJ" listed his fave movies. Secretary seems a little out of place, but everybody learns about sex eventually.