That's great, just remember to keep your feet on the ground
as opposed to walking on my hands??? lol

Studying. . .obviously
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by OG-
Deleting threads created moronically.
Then perhaps you can assit me in deleteing my two. Harry Potter Pic wowwow.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Well if you created the thread, you should be able to delete it, if not I can delete it for you.

Wishing is the first step now get off your butt and do something. Just sitting there wishing isn't going to chgange anything you actually need to do something. What you may ask? Simple go into your room and find an old journal that you don't use anymore, rip off the used pages and using your favorite writing device give yourself five very small goals to do by the end of the week. Not things like 'Clean my room' or 'Walk the door', but stuff like 'Say hi to somebody you don't know for no freaking reason', 'Trying a new food'. Cheesy stuff like that until you can think of more productive things. Oh yeah and get your shoes on, your less apt to feel lazy with your shoes on.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by OG-
Well if you created the thread, you should be able to delete it, if not I can delete it for you.
It won't for me atleast. heres the link http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=9155

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by gummo
burning music...isn't p2p file sharing awesome

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Writing. I just overcame a huge block I was having. Man, I have been so pumped about this recently and now I just can't stop thinking about it. So powerful!!!

Arresting your development
Playing with a nickel.