Warning: Very Graphic!!!

Tools    

The Bear with the Funk
.....wow. Some things in life make certin sense, other things we just smile to and forget about it....BUT THIS, this is so out there that even budda himself cannot form words to describe this

A novel adaptation.
Originally Posted by Pappa Bear
...this is so out there that even budda himself cannot form words to describe this
Oh.
Can he spell his own name, though?

Does anyone know how the guy is that was attacked by the tiger?

I read that he hit the tiger on the nose several times to discipline him, no wonder he was attacked.

Title: Warning: Very Graphic + Thread Created By JR = Not 7.5 but = Funny animation, I didnt even need to open the thread......... glad i did though

A novel adaptation.
Apparently a bunch of women in the front row thought that they could pet the tigers, Roy tried to pull the tiger away, but tripped and fell onto it. At this point, a bunch of assistants were already rushing the stage to help, and confused, the tiger picked Roy up by the neck and tried to drag him to safety.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Yeah, the tiger isn't being put down or anything thank Goodness, cuz however that Tiger acted, it was acting on instinct, people should learn that you can't tame a wild animal.

Lets put a smile on that block
I cant see this picture....do i have to be a member of a club of some sort?

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I cant see this picture....do i have to be a member of a club of some sort?
No, it does take a while to come out, at first I thought the same thing.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by nebbit
No, it does take a while to come out, at first I thought the same thing.
I can see it now! Now thats a show i would give a kidney to see.

That is really sad, that was the best show in vegas for 25 years. They had never had a problem with a tiger before; and uh.... how come no one has made a homosexual quip yet? Come on, you know you wanna.