Splinter Cell.

Tools    

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Word is that Thomas Jane is in talks to play Sam Fisher. The other 2 popular choices floating around are Johhny Messner and, erm, George Clooney.

Your thoughts............

Me, i'd stick him in the gym for some serious beefing up and go with Michael Ironside.

GEORGE CLOONEY! He would actual make a good Sam Fisher... Tom Jane sucks, though... he ruins all his roles...

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Hartigan
GEORGE CLOONEY! He would actual make a good Sam Fisher... Tom Jane sucks, though... he ruins all his roles...
Not bloody likely

Hartigan's Twin Brother
Michael Ironside would be the natural pick with his voice and all. And since Hartigan mentioned George Clooney, I would have to agree. He has that deep voice but I would have to question his meanness.

yeah, actually, i'd have to say that TJ would be a good choice, what's everyone's problem with him?

They are making Splitercell? from them games Splintercell right?

ROFL........Not gonna be good....I didnt even like the games..Just a more stealthy type 007 crap.

My choice is Kiefer Sutherland, but since 24 is still going strong, might be a bad time.

In the Beginning...
My argument is, if Michael Ironside can do it (which he can), then let him do it. Sam Fisher is supposed to be older anyway - though maybe not as old as Ironside - and there's no reason why "old Ironsides" can't whip into shape. Sure, he really doesn't look anything like Sam, but that's because he's a digital video game creation. Ironside is the voice, and that's what people identify with.

Thomas Jane would be the best alternate, but come on...what's Ironside doing right now? IMDB says a whole lotta nothin'. Is there really any reason why he shouldn't play Sam Fisher?

Hartigan's Twin Brother
Originally Posted by Firebug911
ROFL........Not gonna be good....I didnt even like the games..Just a more stealthy type 007 crap.
Then go post in some other thread!

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Apparently UbiSoft used Clooney as a model when designing Sam fisher! I for one like Tom Jane, he did a cracking job as the Punisher and has the physique for the role and can definetely handle the meanness. Kiefer Sutherland could be good but you'd just be thinking Jack Bauer all the time.
Im sticking with Ironside, and as for him not looking like Sam Fisher, well, have a look at the attached "Modified" pic.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	michalironsidefisher5hh.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	4884  

Your number one source of the FORCE
I think that George Clooney is the only person I could see as Sam Fisher.... He wouldnt even need any makeup

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Why noy use a cgi George Clooney-esque model with Ironside's voice?

I'll send the studio's my finished saved game of Chaos Theory... they can release that instead of filming anything new.

They are making Splitercell? from them games Splintercell right?

You probably don't like the games cause you suck at them.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
My argument is, if Michael Ironside can do it (which he can), then let him do it. Sam Fisher is supposed to be older anyway - though maybe not as old as Ironside - and there's no reason why "old Ironsides" can't whip into shape. Sure, he really doesn't look anything like Sam, but that's because he's a digital video game creation. Ironside is the voice, and that's what people identify with.

Thomas Jane would be the best alternate, but come on...what's Ironside doing right now? IMDB says a whole lotta nothin'. Is there really any reason why he shouldn't play Sam Fisher?
Yea but then Sam would have to be bald and we all know that wouldn't work.

I think if Steven Segal lost a hundred pounds or mor and got ripped he'd be able to play sam fisher.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
George Clooney would be great, I really liked him in the Peacemaker, proves he can do the no-nonsense tough army guy, Thomas Jane would be good as well, but for the love of god not Steven Segal!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Just a more stealthy type 007 crap.
I hope your not taking a swipe at the James Bond games.