Hey All

Tools    

Hey All

Name is Nathan or Nathaniel for short. I come from sunny Belfast, Northern Ireland and no mirage, it actually is sunny right now.

In the past couple of years I've been watching movies in a big way, as in practically on a daily basis so I'm hoping I'll fit in well here on the movie forum. Still lots of classics to watch though!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
O hai there.

I see you love Yi Yi. Make sure to watch The Terrorizers, That Day, on the Beach and A Brighter Summer Day too.

Cheers!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

O hai there.

I see you love Yi Yi. Make sure to watch The Terrorizers, That Day, on the Beach and A Brighter Summer Day too.

Cheers!
I'm on the Edward Yang train.

Really liked A Brighter Summer Day. Have not seen That Day on the Beach or The Terrorizers so will definitely check them out. Thanks

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Welcome. I went to Ireland for my honeymoon, but we didn't get the chance to visit Northern Ireland. Something I hope to fix before I die.

Suspect's Reviews

Hi Nathan.

I've not been to Northern Ireland, but to Aberdeen and Edinbourgh, Scottland. It was Christmas/New year '91, it was so sunny we couldn't get out of the house.

Anyway, John Lennon here from the nearby island.

If you haven't, check out AFI's list for classics. How many have you seen?