The rep point system is B.S.

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by darkhorse
I will have to start charging you too--for every pointless, irrelevant comment you compel me to reply too!
Stop with the irony Oodles! Stop with the irony!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I think I generate my fair share of business for Yoda--and not by defying logic, as you claim. Rather by making insightful, interesting and entertaining comments on a regular basis.
(as I see it, at least ).

I'll give you this: you're occasionally pretty funny.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
"If you want me to continue with this argument, it will cost you $10/- per word".
At ten singles per word, he would have owed you almost $6500 for this post alone.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Stop with the irony Oodles! Stop with the irony!
At least I have irony! What do you have? Only your pansy whining!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Sleezy
At ten singles per word, he would have owed you almost $6500 for this post alone.
hehe perhaps, but I feel I get more than I give, here, so I'd rather not keep score.

At least I have irony! What do you have? Only your pansy protesting!
Oh Oodles, you're my favourite comedian ever.

(I literally had to wipe away a tear there. Quite literally. Sammy, scratch occasionally. This man is comedy gold ).

Oodles, there is no emoticon that can express my awe at your lack of self-awareness. So i'm going to try and communicate it to you by cat

Oodles, there is no emoticon that can express my awe at your lack of self-awareness. So i'm going to try and communicate it to you by cat

Oh Oodles, you're my favourite comedian ever.

(I literally had to wipe away a tear there. Quite literally. Sammy, scratch occasionally. This man is comedy gold ).

Googles, you're quite a card yourself! In fact, you're a complete clown! Why don't you join a circus?...

Originally Posted by nebbit
He has, he has joined MoFo
Good point! And, I guess, Yoda is the reluctant ringmaster?

Googles, you're quite a card yourself!
Ahhh, that's so sweet. You've compared me to one of the most diverse sources of knowledge on the net, and the most versatile card in the pack. You're too kind.

You ain't too good at this comedy-cussing thing are you Oodles.

<--- click

Ahhh, that's so sweet. You've compared me to one of the most diverse sources of knowledge on the net, and the most versatile card in the pack. You're too kind.

You ain't too good at this comedy-cussing thing are you Oodles.

<--- click
Wow, man! This is like the twilight zone, where reality ceases to have any meaning!

"All is relative," it seems!

May The Forks be With Us
That cat thing is crazy.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Arresting your development
Wow, man! This is like the twilight zone, where reality ceases to have any meaning!

"All is relative," it seems!
But there really needs to be a third option, doesn’t there? A twilight zone who can stoke our fires both sacred and profane, a reality where it can ratchet up our hubris and our pubis all in one go…rumor whispers her name, prophecy foretells her coming and yet reality knows not from whence she will arrive, nor what manner of woman she will be.

Leaving us with what?

Originally Posted by Oodles
All is relative it seems!
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Leaving us with what?
Erm, strange relations?

---
EDIT
---

Oh, what the hay. Another caticon to round it off...

<--- pet

Arresting your development
Erm, strange relations?
...nice hair though!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
...nice hair though!
Only the well-groomed find love they say.