Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

Having weird problems myself similar to Rhys. Started when I tried to add an attachment to a post.

Chris has an interesting top ten... he likes both Citizen Kane and Transformers!

That ended too early. I was starting to go around pretending to be other MoFo's under the "Chris" name.

Advanced chat doesn't work on mobile site. Just opens a bigger text box and can't attach pics to show you. Also text overlaps boxes ect

I assume by "Advanced chat" you mean the text editor options. If so, that's deliberate: WYSIWYG editors work very poorly and inconsistently on mobile (I recently found a promising alternative, so we'll see how that goes). And the mobile site in general is intentionally scaled down to be fast-loading, simple, and easy to use.

Re: text overlapping. That, however, may be a bug. Definitely PM me the URL on that, if you would.

That ended too early. I was starting to go around pretending to be other MoFo's under the "Chris" name.
I think Yoda would've matched your IP and have foiled your plans.

I assume by "Advanced chat" you mean the text editor options. If so, that's deliberate: WYSIWYG editors work very poorly and inconsistently on mobile (I recently found a promising alternative, so we'll see how that goes). And the mobile site in general is intentionally scaled down to be fast-loading, simple, and easy to use.

Re: text overlapping. That, however, may be a bug. Definitely PM me the URL on that, if you would.
I'll upload to tinypic now and get you a link to the pics cause it's on the front page