Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

The most loathsome of all goblins
I swear it's strictly, uh, aesthetic appreciation. There's nothing perverted involved with thoughtfully watching a woman bend and twist her beautiful body into various positions. It's just art, pure and simple.

Now if you'll excuse me...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That's a beautiful photo. As long as i dont get labia shoved in my face I dont mind noods. I'm not offended by downstairs lady bits but if I want to look at them I'll just grab a mirror and look at my own. I dont mind boobs, though. I think lady boobs are lovely. Downstairs body piercing shots I dont mind either. I dont have any piercings except for ears so as long as it isnt a gyno shot, not offended.

OK here's one that's a bit different. I never got the Kathy Bates love when I was younger. I didnt like her in Misery. I much preferred the novel, but in AHS she has blown me away. Amazing actress, very down to earth, and has kicked cancer in the ass not just once but twice. All of that combined makes her very sexy in my eyes.

This might just do nobody any good.
I feel like I need to ask (beg) that no one brings up the
WARNING: spoilers below
About Schmidt
scene.

Please don't.

You can try to hate on the smile all you want, it don't matter...

British Women are my weakness what can I say? I wanna move to the UK...

Felicity Jones:
I like Jones too. A lot. There's been some complaints that all the actresses in Star Wars are the same and I can totally see that. Thing is... my type is apparently Star Wars type too.

I feel like I need to ask (beg) that no one brings up the
WARNING: spoilers below
About Schmidt
scene.

Please don't..

I dont actually remember that scene but know what you're talking about. I haveto watch again to make sure but don't think I would have a problem. Nudity on screen doesn't bother me.

I swear it's strictly, uh, aesthetic appreciation. There's nothing perverted involved with thoughtfully watching a woman bend and twist her beautiful body into various positions. It's just art, pure and simple.

Now if you'll excuse me...

That's a beautiful photo. As long as i dont get labia shoved in my face I dont mind noods. I'm not offended by downstairs lady bits but if I want to look at them I'll just grab a mirror and look at my own. I dont mind boobs, though. I think lady boobs are lovely. Downstairs body piercing shots I dont mind either. I dont have any piercings except for ears so as long as it isnt a gyno shot, not offended.
TMI

Just putting it on record, cap.Not offended by nudity. Just don't come here to see ribald magazine centrefolds so a lil warning would be appreciated first. I was at a dinner party when I was about 18 and the hostess threw a ribald on the table. Think I went vegetarian for a few years.

Just putting it on record, cap.Not offended by nudity. Just don't come here to see ribald magazine centrefolds so a lil warning would be appreciated first. I was at a dinner party when I was about 18 and the hostess threw a ribald on the table. Think I went vegetarian for a few years.
Whenever I open this thread I have to "tie me kangaroo down, sport."

This might just do nobody any good.
Priyanka Chopra

Ridiculous

ly gorgeous.

Is there a thread like this for Male beauty we appreciate? I don't discriminate. I just admire the human form.

Bollywood actresses are stunning. Real theme here for me - I love exotic looking women and men.

Appreciators of female beauty, what say you to this face. Angela Sarafyan. There was furious debate on the WW board about whether she was beautiful or not. I think she's very exotic.

Oh and here is my spirit animal lady crush

Annie Oakley aint got nothin on this kick ass chiklet. Noodity warning (pretty tame)

Ingrid Bolsų Berdal