My Favorite Movies Of All Time

Tools    

Pretty nice list i would have to add quite a few to it though
These are my favorite movies of all time. This list is extensive. If my posting this is a problem, I am sorry. If it is not, then thank you. This list is not in any order.

Firestarter 2: Rekindled
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Cube 2: Hypercube
Blade: Trinity
Meteor
Phantom of the Opera
The Insatiable
Hot Fuzz
Resident Evil: Extinction
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil
Equilibrium
Silent Hill
Sunshine
28 Weeks Later
Resident Evil: Afterlife This one was an addition.
28 Days Later
Ultraviolet
Underworld
Underworld: Evolution,
Underworld Rise of the Lycans,
The Ring,
The Ring 2
Knowing
The Day After Tomorrow
The Grudge
The Grudge Two

Now that's a lie..
It's okay to own couple of bad movies...

Yep, I own more than a few. I usually only buy movies. I never go to the theater, because it's just what I prefer. I'll own the movie forever, then there's the freedom of my home, the pause button, etc . . . I usually always get them for next to nothing. I bought the Blade trilogy, but I've only ever watched the first movie, maybe the second one, but I only for sure remember watching the first film. I've seen it twice. I liked it a lot. I'll have to take a peek at the other two before I'll know for sure if I've seen them.

But what if you own a whole bunch of (what others would consider) bad movies?
"What others would consider" doesn't necassarily make it a bad film...
but films like Blade Trinity or Ring 2 are really bad, so if you own a lot of those, that's just bad taste..

I only own Blade Trinity because I like Jessica Beil, plus it was ultra cheap

This is a little embarrassing but I haven't been to the theatre since Titanic came out. (My wife made me go.) I know, that's sad and demented.
After seeing that I don't blame you

Then why not make your own list? Make a thread listing them all.
not a bad idea, might take a while I have alot of all time faves but yea good idea

The first Blade was really good, the second one was decent.
The third one was one of the worst movies ever made.... Same goes for Ring 2.
Really? You are going to disrespect a movie with such a brilliant soundtrack and stunning visuals as the Ring Two? You sir are the one with bad taste. Also The Ring Two has an awesome supernatural story.

Really? You are going to disrespect a movie with such a brilliant soundtrack and stunning visuals as the Ring Two? You sir are the one with bad taste.
Actually Ring 2 (the american version, not that the other was a whole lot better) was pretty poorly imagined in both cinematography and editing. It worked off the first film's tactics far too much for any of it to be effective and thus lost its raison d'etre. Wtf do you mean brilliant soundtrack, have you never heard a soundtrack before?