What do you think is the best planet in movies?

Tools    

I love Pandora and Tatooine

Jeez. I was thinking of Pandora, except for all of those scary animals, requiring big guns and strong fences. Then I thought of the much quieter Altair 4, which was pretty safe until Monsters From the Id started coming. Jupiter has nothing to support life, Venus is too hot, Mars is a cold dead rock and Mercury is a hot dead rock. I guess, until somebody comes up with a better choice in some Goldilocks Zone other than Pandora, it's Earth for me.

The best planet wasn't in the movies. It was in the TV show "Star Trek", in the episode "Shore Leave". The Amusement Park Planet that can read your thoughts and make them come true.

The best planet wasn't in the movies. It was in the TV show "Star Trek", in the episode "Shore Leave". The Amusement Park Planet that can read your thoughts and make them come true.
Yeah, we gotta build one of those for those days when I'm sick and tired of Puritans and Morality Police.

Yeah I'd have some fun on that planet...
The gangster planet in Star Trek looked pretty fun as well.