hello!

Tools    

I welcome you to the board...

come inside

clothing is optional
if im gonna run from dinasours the clothing would only be in the way.
also if im gonna be in a park like that id like to be one with nature.

My favourite musical number in that show was this episode, until S05E01 which is "Work Hard or Die Trying Girl". It's the one with competing musicals, Die Hard the musical and Working Girl the musical.
Oh God i love that episode because as everybody knows Working Girl is the sassy sister movie of Die Hard

if im gonna run from dinasours the clothing would only be in the way.
also if im gonna be in a park like that id like to be one with nature.
I've been to a nudist camp once. I played volleyball but I can't remember the outcome of the game. i think everyone was a winner.

I've been to a nudist camp once. I played volleyball but I can't remember the outcome of the game. i think everyone was a winner.
Nudity is as overrated as Titanic (1997).

everyone was a winner
or
everyone was emotionally scarred?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
hey you`re already well into the game then,jævla is a nessecaty in 99% of my sentences..
That's kinky! I like you!
More like, everybody has a wiener.
You've obviously never seen me naked.
You'd be surprised. I will get you one of these days in a dark alley.

Welcome to the site, Topsy.

As you said Topsy was the name of your dog, I have to ask, did you/have you had another one called Turvey?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Where there any women at this nude volley ball game?
There are some grandmas!

Welcome to the site, Topsy.

As you said Topsy was the name of your dog, I have to ask, did you/have you had another one called Turvey?
Hadnt even thought of that

Where there any women at this nude volley ball game?
Yeah a few hot ones too

This wasn't really a nudist camp though.. no one lived there. It was an annual event that was more like a giant week long party and had a nudist section.

Sometimes they would do beer runs and you'd see naked people running through the clothed areas to get to the kegs.

Oh yeah, I have seen some things.

I went to a DC Sex club once where in between songs they brought a girl up on stage and whipped her. among other things i saw there.