Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I thought that face was because he thought The Ghost Writer was a great film.
I thought it was a solid mystery film with a good sense of suspense. "Great" was perhaps a little bit too flattering.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!

Werckmeister Harmonies
(Béla Tarr, 2000)

Finished here. It's been fun.
I'm going to the cinema tonight!

The Counselor (2013)

Hopefully it's not as bas as most critics say it is.
I've really been meaning to watch this movie.Some people hate it while others think it's close to being a masterpiece.Hmmm

Clue. I'm in the mood for a comfy,entertaining film to just relax to. Have not seen this one yet, and I'm not sure if it'll be any good. But I might as well try right?

Forrest Gump

Is it this your first time watching, or is it a rewatch? I've seen Gump so many times, it really is a classic.

Is it this your first time watching, or is it a rewatch?
Please,it's 2nd or 3rd(depending if I preferred Pulp Fiction at the time of creating the list) in my top 100.Actually,I don't think I should have watched it now since I saw it about 3-4 weeks ago.It felt too soon.

Man of Steel

Yeah, this is happening.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Scrooged (1988)

After an extremely heavy night, I want to clear my head a little with some Bill Murray comedy! + it's an '80s film!

The Hunter (2011) re-watch. Love Willem Dafoe and in the mood for some beautiful landscapes, haven't seen this one since theatrical run but hopefully it'll still hold up.

Man of Steel

Yeah, this is happening.
Hmm I really,really want to hear your thoughts on it.