The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Now all of us have read her very personal letter

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Sadly, like a lot of girlfriends of closeted gay guys, she went on to date another closeted guy - for a much longer period of time, too.
is that a common thing? never heard of that.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
That is a very cute little letter. The ones I used to get were impaled in my locker with a switchblade....

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

i snagged this off the end of season clearance at Dots. holla.

i'm still trying to decide whether or not it's formal enough for, say, the company Christmas party... maybe if i dress it up with a fancy cardigan/festive earrings/fancy hair? hm.

Here are two pictures of me when we were on a field trip some months ago:

What's that supposed to mean? I'm 16. Were you expecting me to be any older?

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
So my friends and I had a horror movie marathon consisting of Human Centipede and Alfred Hitchcock films..we were also bored and decided to recreate our own human centipede..

Aye and winter is coming.
I've seen Pyro's picture. If he needs lovin', he's got it. I could wear a wig, shave my long legs, whatever he needs.

So my friends and I had a horror movie marathon consisting of Human Centipede and Alfred Hitchcock films..we were also bored and decided to recreate our own human centipede..
That's nothing mate, some girls I lived with went the whole way for Halloween, ripped cheeks, taped together faces to bums, crawling through our flats

I've seen Pyro's picture. If he needs lovin', he's got it. I could wear a wig, shave my long legs, whatever he needs.
Put on a Sean Bean accent?