Dream Actor to play a cartoon character?

Tools    

Which cartoon character would you most like to see on the big screen? And who would play the role?

I'd love to see The Rock play Johnny Bravo. That'd be cool.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Parky
Which cartoon character would you most like to see on the big screen? And who would play the role?

I'd love to see The Rock play Johnny Bravo. That'd be cool.

The Rock as Johnny Bravo. That would be interesting. I'd like to see Bette Midler play his Mama.

I need to think about this topic a little more.

In Tyler We Trust
THE CARTOON I WOULD WANNA SEE THE MOST ON THE BIG SCREEN WOULD BE ummm Ed, Edd, and Eddy. But i dont got an idea of anyone who would be good for the roles =/. Or the Cartoon Johnny the Homoicidal manica would be great on the big screen if anyone heard of him. Its a Comic book written by the Same Guy who wrote Invader Zim!

I can't say I'm a big cartoon fan, so I don't know which character I would bring to the big screen....but, I do know that I would love to see a cartoon with Cristopher Walken as the voice.

In Tyler We Trust
Originally Posted by Trust_ritchie
I can't say I'm a big cartoon fan, so I don't know which character I would bring to the big screen....but, I do know that I would love to see a cartoon with Cristopher Walken as the voice.
HAHAHA ritchie i love that Line from Snatch.
"You Like Dags?"

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
I would like to see Rocko's Modern Life come to the big screen. I don't know who'd play any of the voices but it'd still be cool. I miss Rocko!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay.

Danny Devito MUST play Mr. Spacely in a jetsons movie.

I always wanted to see David Boreanaz play Batman.

Jim Carrey should Play Lupin the Third, with Tommy Lee Jones as Jigen, maybe Jet Li as Goemon, Patrick warburon as the cop that always chases them, and Renee Russo as Fujiko. (If you have never seen the Lupin the Third cartoons, you should. they are too funny.)

oh, and Bruce campbell should play Johhny Bravo.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
oh, and Bruce campbell should play Johhny Bravo.
Perfect, dude. Perfect.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Actually, Bruce Campbell would be a better Johnny Bravo than the Rock. Good idea.

Paul Walker would be the perfect match for the Human Torch from Fantastic Four.

Can anyone think of a good idea for Gambit from X-Men?

Oh man, i know this is retarded, but i LOVE Samurai Jack!

It would be cool if he was on big screen...

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Okay.

Danny Devito MUST play Mr. Spacely in a jetsons movie.

He would be perfect...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Oh man, i know this is retarded, but i LOVE Samurai Jack!

It would be cool if he was on big screen...
I love Samurai Jack too. A young Sonny Chiba would be great for the role. But that's unlikely, so I guess someone like Jet Li will have to do.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Especially if they had that cool ''got to get back, back to the past Samurai Jack'' theme song!

I guess someone would also have to be Aku also

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Parky
Actually, Bruce Campbell would be a better Johnny Bravo than the Rock. Good idea.
Bruce Campbell...that's an excellent idea! How about John Goodman for Pops...and Rick Moranis for the nerdy Carl? (although, Rick might be too old by now).

Punchy...great suggestion! With some of the remakes made like "Scooby Doo" and "The Flintstones", I'm surprised A Jetsons movie isn't in the works. Danny Devito would make a terrific Mr. Spacely.

Who would make a good George? Bill Murray? Steve Martin? Christopher Guest or Michael McKean?

Can you tell I'm avoiding work I brought home tonight?

Call me crazy, but i always thought that Bruce Willis with hair, like he is in the Sixth Sense or when he was younger, looks just like Homer Simpson. So if they ever made a big-screen version of the Simpsons he should play Homer, if he was painted yellow . Is it just me or does anyone else think they look similar?

Ylopo

Originally Posted by Ylopo
Call me crazy, but i always thought that Bruce Willis with hair, like he is in the Sixth Sense or when he was younger, looks just like Homer Simpson. So if they ever made a big-screen version of the Simpsons he should play Homer, if he was painted yellow . Is it just me or does anyone else think they look similar?

Ylopo

Originally Posted by Aniko
I'm surprised A Jetsons movie isn't in the works. Danny Devito would make a terrific Mr. Spacely.

Who would make a good George? Bill Murray? Steve Martin? Christopher Guest or Michael McKean?
that's a good question..i think steve martin would fit in very well as george

i'm trying think who might play jane, judy and elroy...