Citizen Rules...Cinemaesque Chat-n-Review

→ in
Tools    

Thanks Joel, I try to mix it up and use different writing styles on my reviews. I don't know if anyone ever notices that, but from time to time I do different types of things.

When the new Beguiled (2017) comes to DVD I'll have to watch it and compare it to the original. Have you seen either of the Beguilded?

They've remade The Beguiled? Noooooooooooo!!!

Normally I would agree, but the director is Sophia Coppola so I have high hopes. I will review it when it's available.
The fact that Sophia Coppola is the director doesn't make me feel any better.

Shame about Wall-E, though you didn't hate it of course.

I think I got a review for Wall-E... It's probably not tagged, but you can search for it in the first post of my diary thread if you want. I kinda love it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Did you at least like M-O? I love the scene when WALL·E and M-O first meet, and M-O tries to clean WALL·E.
Yes, I like M-O...I said this about him:

Seemingly all alone on a planet void of life. I was so glad to see his cockroach friend. Not so much so that he wouldn't be all alone, but because one lone cockroach gave a glimmer of hope that the world had not become a barren planet void of all life.
I bet you didn't think of that did ya?
M-O was like Charlie Chaplin's dog in A Dog's Life.

M-O isn't the cockroach.

The little Felix Unger-like cleaning robot in this clip is M-O:

M-O isn't the cockroach.

The little Felix Unger-like cleaning robot in this clip is M-O:

Oh...that's M-O...I thought the cleaning robot was pretty cool and had personality too for the small amount of time it was on the screen. It was funny how it wanted to clean the dirt tracks that WALL-E made and WALL-E kept making them. Yup I liked part. I actually liked most all of it, except I could have done without the romance part.

I think I got a review for Wall-E... It's probably not tagged, but you can search for it in the first post of my diary thread if you want. I kinda love it.
I'll take a look at it right now

Oh...that's M-O...I thought the cleaning robot was pretty cool and had personality too for the small amount of time it was on the screen. It was funny how it wanted to clean the dirt tracks that WALL-E made and WALL-E kept making them. Yup I liked part. I actually liked most all of it, except I could have done without the romance part.

I love M-O. I even have a little toy figure of him that works as a little vacuum to clean the dust off of my mousepad.

I love M-O. I even have a little toy figure of him that works as a little vacuum to clean the dust off of my mousepad.
Really? a little M-O vacuum cleaner that's cool, does it work well? Can you find a pic of one to post? I'm curious as to what it would look like.

I bet you've seen WALL-E more than once How many times?

Really? a little M-O vacuum cleaner that's cool, does it work well? Can you find a pic of one to post? I'm curious as to what it would look like.

I bet you've seen WALL-E more than once How many times?

It doesn't work great, but his arms extend a little bit, so it works enough to get the little bits of dust off my mousepad.

Here's a pic:

I haven't counted how many times I've watched WALL-E, but I watch it about once every few months.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	M-O-Vacuum-Toy.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	33601  

Ahh, thanks GBG! I image you being surrounded by cute toys from movies. Me, I'm surrounded by empty space, (don't ask)

There are little character figures all over my desk. There are some pictures of them somewhere here on MoFo, but I'm not sure what thread I posted them in.

There are little character figures all over my desk. There are some pictures of them somewhere here on MoFo, but I'm not sure what thread I posted them in.
I actually have some cute animal erasers with adjustable legs that my wife bought me. They live at the base of my computer monitor, but they don't clean anything, instead they gather dust!

But I like em anyway.

I found one. It was in the MoFo Desktop Thread, but I think there are more somewhere else on MoFo.

Oh my! that's more than I imaged, but I think it suits you. So now I have to ask, is the rest of your house full of cute critters?

I actually have some cute animal erasers with adjustable legs that my wife bought me. They live at the base of my computer monitor, but they don't clean anything, instead they gather dust!

But I like em anyway.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the dust. We call these little figures "dust collectors", but it makes me happy to see them all over the place.

Oh my! that's more than I imaged, but I think it suits you. So now I have to ask, is the rest of your house full of cute critters?

Yeah, the whole house pretty much looks like my desk. There are little figures, toys, statues, snowglobes, plush dolls, etc. all over the place.

Yeah, the whole house pretty much looks like my desk. There are little figures, toys, statues, snowglobes, plush dolls, etc. all over the place.
That sounds happy

Our one cat would go crazy in your house, he likes to jump onto desk or counters and then knocks off everything that's on them....and he does that one at a time. I'll be watching a movie and in the kitchen you hear a plop, then a minute another plop and before long everything is on the floor!

That sounds happy

Our one cat would go crazy in your house, he likes to jump onto desk or counters and then knocks off everything that's on them....and he does that one at a time. I'll be watching a movie and in the kitchen you hear a plop, then a minute another plop and before long everything is on the floor!

I can't have a cat in the house because I'm allergic to cats, but I have a rabbit. He likes to hide under the furniture, so he doesn't knock anything over, but he likes to chew on things, so if we leave anything on the floor, it's his.

To give you an idea, this is a small part of my collection:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stuff-0019.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	313.4 KB
ID:	33602