Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Bailed out PDQ. Everyone in Napoleonic France had a British accent except Bonaparte who had an American accent.

So boring.

Two movies from 2023 found in the Hulu library.

Quasi was an okay comedy but I couldnt finish due to irreconcilable differences pertaining to specific subject matter. Theater camp was not movielike at all, having a grainy shaky cam and very much reminding me of The Office in every way without actually being in an office, so I quit watching 20 minutes in.

I notice a lot of these all-star-cast comedies & dramas showing up here.
You could say that about Oppenheimer. Everyone & his brother was in that movie. Casey Affleck’s cameo was miniscule.

This was fine until Conor NcGregor came on-board. Which was when I bailed out. Nice ass, but he can’t act to save his life.

Just couldn't

Bailed out PDQ. Everyone in Napoleonic France had a British accent except Bonaparte who had an American accent.

So boring.
Pleased that I haven’t got around to either just yet! My mother laughed out loud throughout Napoleon, people got very cross. I’ll be skipping those, I guess…

I just don't know why this movie is risen to the stars! I give up at the half of the movie!

This was fine until Conor NcGregor came on-board. Which was when I bailed out. Nice ass, but he can’t act to save his life.
I thought he was hilarious. Let’s face it, nothing in that movie is winning any awards.

I just don't know why this movie is risen to the stars! I give up at the half of the movie!
Same. I bailed out.

I thought he was hilarious. Let’s face it, nothing in that movie is winning any awards.
I thought Jake was terrific.

Huge fan of Adam Driver, but had to bail out. Everyone speaking English with Italian accents was distracting. Also I had no idea who the referenced people were so couldn’t relate to the movie at all.