Movie Forums Top 100 of the 2010s - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

I believe I counted 140 different 2010(s) films (including docu's) from 11 previous countdowns, interesting to see what makes it again with the new stuff.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm not going to have time to watch any movies tomorrow, so I submitted my ballot tonight.

2010 = 1
2011 = 4
2012 = 4
2013 = 1
2014 = 4
2015 = 1
2016 = 3
2017 = 1
2018 = 3
2019 = 3

The IMDB ratings range from 5.3 to 8.4, (but if you remove the one movie with a 5.3 rating, they range from 6.6 to 8.4).

Waiting until the very last minute to send in a ballot is not WISE

Your internet could go down!
Or any number of life's challenges could come up causing someone to completely miss out and then you'll be doing this

Yep. My laptop crashed on Friday. Sent to repairs. Was going to get it today, but my tech is down with food poisoning.

Can't access the list form on mobile browser. So I will now try to hunt for a cyber cafe today. They have become rare here post the lockdown.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Shouldn't have waited till the end to submit my list.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
There's gonna be so many amazing films I haven't seen in the 2010s, looking forward to the countdown.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Countdown

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Sent in my ̶D̶e̶n̶i̶s̶ ̶V̶i̶l̶l̶e̶n̶e̶u̶v̶e̶ ̶ 2010s list.

78 ballots including the latest ones from gandalf and wrinkledmind.. If he can find a cybercafe in time..

Last countdown had 89 ballots, perhaps the 'hack attack' has cost us some ballots..

78 ballots including the latest ones from gandalf and wrinkledmind.. If he can find a cybercafe in time..

Last countdown had 89 ballots, perhaps the 'hack attack' has cost us some ballots..

Found cafes. Forms not opening at anyone. I am getting the same error as the one I get on android browser.

Found cafes. Forms not opening at anyone. I am getting the same error as the one I get on android browser.

PM your ballot to yoda or spelingeror maybe/hopefully they can add it old skool with their bare hands..?

PM your ballot to yoda or spelingeror maybe/hopefully they can add it old skool with their bare hands..?

Yep, have asked Speling.
I feel guilty for placing more work on him. He would be busy enough curating the list.

That's only leading me to the main page of the site, mate.

The error by the way is 'to submit the ballot access the page from desktop computer'.
I reckon the desktops at the cafes I visited here are old.