Tools    

Monica Belluci & Angelina Jolie.....

Originally Posted by nebbit
What a copycat that is the same outfit I wear when I go bush walking

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Garrett
I'll add

Natalie Portman
See has a fine @$$. If I do say so myself.
Originally Posted by Garrett
I hear ya, bub.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Maniac
Yeah I'd have to agree. Jennifer Aniston is a nice peice of ass.

***Instant Winner***

Free Accommodations

At the

BOBBIT RESORT

Click

to claim your prize.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
BOBBIT RESORT

Click
HERE
to claim your prize.

I wonder if the Bobbit Resort has a statue in the shape of a ...ummm....Bobbit...
...and if there are ritual's....

A couple comments...just my opinion...

Brian...I LOVE the pic's of Laren Becall, Clara Bow, Ingrid Bergman and Liz Taylor...it show's a woman can be sexy and classy at the same time. There's not too much of that these days.

Props to you guys that mentioned Liz Hurley and Natilie Portman. Goregeous and fun...and beautiful and sweet. Nice choices.

Sorry guys...the pic's of Kelly Hu, Jessica Biel and Angelina Jolie (sorry Bri)...they have gorgeous faces.....but those pic's present themselves like trampy ho's. Someone find them a doctor quick before they spread anything.

Excuse me while I cough up a hairball.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Aniko
Sorry guys...the pic's of Kelly Hu, Jessica Biel and Angelina Jolie (sorry Bri)...they have gorgeous faces.....but those pic's present themselves like trampy ho's. Someone find them a doctor quick before they spread anything.
Well, you didn't? Did you? I hope you didn't. If you did don't do it again. OMG you actually did.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn

***Instant Winner***

Free Accommodations

At the

BOBBIT RESORT

Click

to claim your prize.

I must become Caligari..!
Bibi Andersson

Piddy, Are all Swedes this hot?
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Aniko
Brian...I LOVE the pic's of Laren Becall, Clara Bow, Ingrid Bergman and Liz Taylor...it show's a woman can be sexy and classy at the same time. There's not too much of that these days.
Classy is probably the least likely word you would expect hear associated with Clara Bow. Back in the 20s she was the definition of tramp.

She was considered 100X worse than THIS is now.

You’re contradicting yourself ANNIE!!!!!!

Sorry... I just don't like anyone dissing my Anje,

I adore Shawnee Smith a whole lot.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Hondo333
Bibi Andersson

Piddy, Are all Swedes this hot?
Swedish women are beautiful, yes.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I ate all your bees.
Josie Maran

She was one of Dracula's Brides in Van Hesling. She was also in that Backstreet Boys video - Backstreets Back, I remember that because I used to think how damn hot she was.

P.S. What is the maximum size/dimensions for showing a picture in a post?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MJMsi2003calendar1-Creator.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	2971  

Sexiest Actor is Brad Pitt and sexiest actress Angelina Jolie!

Evil spelled backwards is Live!

Tom Sizemore and Adrien Brody! *drools*

Keira Knightley

Sorry but, i absolutely loathe Kiera Knightly...ugh.

Angelina Jolie is awesome!

Also Brad Pitt.....mmmmmmm!!

Hubba hubba!

In Tyler We Trust
1. Jennifer Aniston
2. Kate Beckinsale
3. Eliza Dushku