Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Rotk
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

This is so stupid.

Psycho

[Meanwhile, Slay: you dislike the "explanation" in Psycho, but can apparently stomach the eleven-and-a-half endings in Return of the King?!]

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
PSYCHO

NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
This is so stupid.

Psycho

[Meanwhile, Slay: you dislike the "explanation" in Psycho, but can apparently stomach the eleven-and-a-half endings in Return of the King?!]
Don't get me started man...I'm spoiling for a fight.

I didn't mind the extended ending that much, it was like that in the book. Hopefully the extended version on DVD will have Sauroman in it.

As far as Psycho is concerned, the film is brought to a ridiculous ending with everything explained as a guilt complex. I understand psychology was different then...but please.

The Godfather losing was stupid, Psycho is not. (where's that 'sticking out your tongue' smilie?)
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
The Godfather losing was stupid...
Yes. Yes, it was.

Do you know my poetry?
The Return of The King is my favorite of The Lord of The Rings Trilogy, but I'm not voting for it this time.

Psycho.

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
Very tough decision....but my vote goes to ROTK.

Return of The King.

Return of The King

rotk is still alive

NEXT BATTLE:
LOTR: RETURN OF THE KING ( 4 WINS)

VS.

new contender
TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
Rotk

To Kill A Mocking Bird.