Best One-on-On Verbal Sparring

Tools    

Must be doin sumthin right
Yup. When i saw this was bumped i was gonna post His Girl Friday.
His Girl Friday is great obviously but I would pick The Awful Truth for Cary Grant. Try to divorce him and he will verbally spar you into submission

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Here's one of the great scenes ever... I'm watching it right now, just paused it -- "The Professionals" (Brooks, 1966)

Great cast.

Surprised it's not talked about more.. Not only does it have a great cast, it's a great movie!
I'm sure I saw it when I was a kid because I had a crush on Burt, but need a rewatch because I dont remember it.

The Devil's Advocate
Strangely enough that movie gave me nightmares and that has not happened for a very long time. I dont know what kicked that off other than I was going through a stressful time.

“I was cured, all right!”
Strangely enough that movie gave me nightmares and that has not happened for a very long time. I dont know what kicked that off other than I was going through a stressful time.
It was one of the first R rated movie that I saw in my life, gave me nightmares too. The context of the film it's very shocking.

It was one of the first R rated movie that I saw in my life, gave me nightmares too. The context of the film it's very shocking.
Pacino was amazing in that. He really did look the way my childhood brain thought of the devil.