The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

rhymes with Goebbels
!!!

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Last night i went to see Spamalot in the West End. Did any of you guys manage to catch it on Broadway? If you didnt, YOU MUST. So so funny, i was so impressed with all of it. Especially Tim Curry in the role of King Aurthur. Been a fan of My Curry ever since i saw him in Clue so i was determined to meet him and hug him....AND I DID!

Woo hoo!
Good for you Blobby I am so jealous Siss looks good

I think we may be related Gummo.....you have the "famlies" eyes,

Very pretty I might add .

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Last night i went to see Spamalot in the West End. Did any of you guys manage to catch it on Broadway? If you didnt, YOU MUST. So so funny, i was so impressed with all of it. Especially Tim Curry in the role of King Aurthur. Been a fan of My Curry ever since i saw him in Clue so i was determined to meet him and hug him....AND I DID!

He was so nice! I just stumbled towards him, hand outstretched muttering "Tim.....oh.....TIm.....Tim..." Really nice guy, we had a little chat, i touched him a bit too much, and then he wandered off home. (Thats SisboomBah with me if any of you oldies remember her)

Tim Curry!

Pennywise!

Dr Frankenfurter!

LEGEND!

Home Alone 2!
ANNIE!
CONGO!........ok forget the last one.

Woo hoo!
i saw spamalot on broadway in previews...what a marvelous show...i've been a tim curry fan ever since rocky horror picture show...

thanks blib for sharing that picture

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
blibby!! oh! mah! gawd!!
I'd be speechless meeting Tim Curry. I'm very envious you got to see him and meet him. I had tickets to see him in Me and My Girl, ages ago, and he dropped out of the show. :/

Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Nebbs, you a & your hubby are so cute!
its not only a cute pic, but nebbs youre wearing a lovely necklace

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
its not only a cute pic, but nebbs youre wearing a lovely necklace
That was a Christmas present from one of my favourite boys he is only 5 yrs old, he picked it out himself with earings to match.

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
A not very flattering pic of me on Christmas Day (My mate took it with his phone and bluetoothed it to me this morning!!)
That is really sexy

If you think that's sexy you should have seen me on Boxing Day!!
Not a pleasant sight!!
Well you are drinking Heineken so that makes it hella sexy

Oeh i got a pic taken on promnight!

I am the one on the right

I'm not old, you're just 12.
A not very flattering pic of me on Christmas Day (My mate took it with his phone and bluetoothed it to me this morning!!)
You look like a guy I served in the Army with! (obviously you aren't him, but you look just like him.)

So that's what you look like! G., mmmmm....