The Marine 6: Close Quarters

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Read this morning that Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and WWE Studios have begun production today in London on The Marine 6: Close Quarters, the latest of their iconic film series. Mike "The Miz" Mizanin is back for his fourth installment after John Cena and Ted DiBiase Jr. as Jake Carter.

This time, Carter and another ex-Marine, Luke Trapper (WWE legend Shawn Michaels), team up to rescue a kidnapped girl from a band of international criminals. Current WWE star Becky Lynch is making her film debut on the film.

James Nunn, who directed the last Marine film, returns to helm the film. Nunn is a pretty good director of action films. Aside from the last Marine, he directed Green Street Hooligans 3: Underground and Eliminators, both starring Scott Adkins.

Since the Marine series are B-movie fun IMO, I'll be most likely seeing this one next year.

http://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-studi...6-announcement

The Bib-iest of Nickels
It's weird WWE keeps producing installments in The Marine series, I can't imagine they are as profitable as their more original and unique efforts, like the success they received in-collaboration for The Call or Oculus.

No, but they are fun throwbacks to B-movie action films of the 80's/90's IMO. This one is sure to be good because director James Gunn has done some impressive DTV films (Green Street Hooligans: Underground and Eliminators) and the action is choreographed by Tim Man (Ninja: Shadow of a Tear and Boyka: Undisputed), so I'm amped up for this one.

Plus, Mike Mizanin taken over the franchise since The Marine 3: Homefront and has played the same character throughout the series.

No, but they are fun throwbacks to B-movie action films of the 80's/90's IMO. This one is sure to be good because director James Gunn has done some impressive DTV films (Green Street Hooligans: Underground and Eliminators) and the action is choreographed by Tim Man (Ninja: Shadow of a Tear and Boyka: Undisputed), so I'm amped up for this one.

Plus, Mike Mizanin taken over the franchise since The Marine 3: Homefront and has played the same character throughout the series.
Okay, now i am looking forward to it.

is this movie still starred by john cena ?

is this movie still starred by john cena ?
No. Cena was only in the first Marine as John Triton. Ted DiBiase Jr. played Joe Linwood in The Marine 2. After that, the franchise belongs to Mike "The Miz" Mizanin as Jake Carter. He's been the star since The Marine 3: Homefront. This is Mizanin's 4th outing as Carter.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Michaels' face on the cover looks horrendous.

Suspect's Reviews

Michaels' face on the cover looks horrendous.

I think it's because of the detached retina he has but that half smirk doesn't look appealing either LOL