Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Yeah, Strong is good but underrated.

Well, maybe not as a villain.

He's heartbreaking in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy as a guy who gets the rug pulled from under him far too often.
Yeah, he's really the only great part of that film apart from Gary Oldman, who raves about Strong's work in it himself .

I bet he could have been a good James Bond himself, had they decided to go more traditional to the original novels.
Very likely. He could have done a Picard – a bald Bond .

Some more Gemma goodness:

This might just do nobody any good.
Yeah, he's really the only great part of that film apart from Gary Oldman, who raves about Strong's work in it himself .
Can't agree with you there (the whole movie is fantastic) but he's very good. Very nuanced.

Why not? I'll continue to make this the Gemma Arterton page.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Isnt it stunning. I should have been born during the art deco era.

Gemma's boobs are so fake though. She is a bit slutty, so that's kind of a turn off for me, very pretty face and good figure though. And she's not terrible at acting, though not amazing either.

No, no! Bad Zotis! Go to bed without your computer!

That Joan Crawford pic is phenomenal! I'm with you, Dani. I love art deco, especially with a legendary star smack dab in the middle of it!

Hey, I'm on board with all Gemma, all the time (until someone posts someone else ):

*Googles Art Deco*

*nods in agreement*

OMG I love that hat, Saunchy!

Hat.

Yeah.

Edit: speaking of Art Deco; the ladies of The Great Gatsby.

I can't say I love the movie but I do like Baz' style. It's so unapologetically excessive and he gets every possible thing out of the era.

Britt's really nice. She was very charming in Tomorrowland (says that film's only fan).

Golshifteh Farahani - one of the most beautiful women in the world and if we're on the subject of the archetypal, 1920s, Louise Brooks-esque look...

(thanks for the comparison dadgumblah)

Britt's really nice. She was very charming in Tomorrowland (says that film's only fan).

Golshifteh Farahani - one of the most beautiful women in the world and if we're on the subject of the archetypal, 1920s, Louise Brooks-esque look...

She's stunning, Saunchy.

Olivia Munn:

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
kewl thread

i visit it regularly
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You're welcome, Saunch!

Yeah, I was looking up what she'd been in. I'd just seen her in Mother's Day and she was my favorite person in the movie and I had to know what else she'd been in. I'll have to check out Tomorrowland as soon as I can.

Wow, Golshifteh Farahani in those pics looks like style itself. I need to look up more pictures of her (and I never thought I'd say this) just to see what style she's wearing. What can I say, Sauch, you found someone who really wears it well.

Kaya Scodelario, who is featured in the new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie. I've made no secret of the fact that I love this gal:

Kaya Scodelario, who is featured in the new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie. I've made no secret of the fact that I love this gal:
Yeah, I like her too. I was doing a modern recast of Blade Runner a while ago and I was happy to associate her with Pris.

Oh, Kaya's really pretty! I always forget to follow up on her work after Wuthering Heights.

That said, I probably won't be watching the Pirates movie.