Rise of the Planet of the Apes

→ in
Tools    

Whoa, so I too should be giving this a chance? Was gonna avoid it like Sus at all costs.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Whoa, so I too should be giving this a chance? Was gonna avoid it like Sus at all costs.
no.

go in with low expectations and be delighted. I think if i watched it for the 1st time now with all the praise foisted upon it, i'd be inevitably disapointed.

I saw it in the cinema today. I liked it. I'll do a review on it.

Alright, alright, lets not get carried away here. This is not the best movie of the year. Good movie, sure. Very well made and easy to watch. I'm looking forward to another installment. Not sure if this is making enough cash to warrant another. But yeah, I'd definitely like to see another.

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
the ending was ****ing terrible.
They better make a follow up , because god damn.

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

Oh... I dunno... there was that little Tree of Life movie...

the ending was ****ing terrible.
They better make a follow up , because god damn.
The ending was great. What exacley was you expecting to happen? and why didn't you enjoy it?.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I hope it makes enough bank so that a proper version of "Battle for the Planet of the Apes" can be made.

Paul Giamatti would make a great Virgil.

I heard their was a scene with a gorilla riding a horse. I can only imagine how weird that would be.
Really? See, I keep being told this is good, but the more I hear the less I want to see it and, from seeing the trailer, it's not a film that made me want to see it anyway.

Now, if it was an actual gorilla riding an actual horse, now we've got a film.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I heard their was a scene with a gorilla riding a horse. I can only imagine how weird that would be.
There are several "gorillas" with shotguns riding on horses in the original Planet of the Apes.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I saw it, will write something about it a bit later.

Suspect's Reviews